Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

* THINK DIFFERENT *

18 posts in this topic

Hey NJD

I have had the luck to get twins a handful of times on my journey but it always amazes me..I have noticed that even with early seperation that one seedling often turns out somewhat runtier than the other,and usually there will be a noticeable size difference from the word go.The runt seedling usually does OK in its own right but not if compared to the 'dominant' sprout..

I too got 3 for 3 germ on the TD seeds,and I think I am seeing 2 phenos already..I have 2 slightly more indica appearing plants with a fatter leaf,more rounded at each end,and 1 pointier leafed pheno.By fluke alone I have ended up with 1 of each pheno in my dwc buckets but already the pointy leafed one is looking favourite..the other plant just doesn't look as happy.

:alien2:

hey njd

will be interesting to see how you get on with these - great minds think alike, and all that.....

do you use a pk with your autos ? if so when do you use it ?

Just saw some of the pics for "think different" posted by Tony, will the plants turn purple like that or is it a light/dye ?

Now that would be awesome if they did but I think you are referring to an LED grow that DP Tony has posted pics of :unsure:

I think it is due to the red and blue light the LED panels give out :D

Hey NJD

I have had the luck to get twins a handful of times on my journey but it always amazes me..I have noticed that even with early seperation that one seedling often turns out somewhat runtier than the other,and usually there will be a noticeable size difference from the word go.The runt seedling usually does OK in its own right but not if compared to the 'dominant' sprout..

I too got 3 for 3 germ on the TD seeds,and I think I am seeing 2 phenos already..I have 2 slightly more indica appearing plants with a fatter leaf,more rounded at each end,and 1 pointier leafed pheno.By fluke alone I have ended up with 1 of each pheno in my dwc buckets but already the pointy leafed one is looking favourite..the other plant just doesn't look as happy.

Ah Twins, Is a good word to describe them. I thought about them being twins but its the plant world so thought they might be given a different name lol

Hopefully the smaller one picks up for you, One of the twins is slightly smaller so I guess its the runt then lol

Looking forward to this run of Auto's I have not grown so many plants from the same strain before so I hope to see alot ;)

All the best with the rest of the grow, will be watching with interest :D

hey njd

will be interesting to see how you get on with these - great minds think alike, and all that.....

do you use a pk with your autos ? if so when do you use it ?

:yes: they do indeed

I do use PK with Auto's or I do when I can remember to feed them it

Say the finishing time is 10 weeks then I would give it 6 1/2 weeks in

7 to 8 week finishing time and I feed 5 or 5 1/2 weeks

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
1 person likes this