Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest sirbongalot

2 hash run's

27 posts in this topic

hi chaps, 2 hash run's donepost-71551-0-64175000-1335105617_thumb.jpg simples.....

Edited by sirbongalot

well how long this stuff go to bottom fuck all has happened so far, i need some puff asap... :headpain:

how are you planning on getting the trichomes out?

when it settles...

search for TILTS thread on hash ..theres a lot of tips that will help ya out

ive only ever used bags so cant really give advice but that thread i linked looks like a goldmine of info with loads of tweaking of the methods, goodluck yeah :stoned:

i did follow the hash making link to bushdoctor and also read lengs way as well...

ive only ever used bags so cant really give advice but that thread i linked looks like a goldmine of info with loads of tweaking of the methods, goodluck yeah :stoned:

yeah that link is the way i did it....

I do it very similar to the way you do it mate. Now just siphon off as much water as you can, and pour the rest through a coffee filter/silk screen type deal. Without using bags you tend to get quite a bit if leaf matter in it though, just so you know.

when it settles...

does how mean when??

:yinyang:

when it settles...

does how mean when??

was under the impression the trich's settle to the bottom them ladle out as much water as you can...

I do it very similar to the way you do it mate. Now just siphon off as much water as you can, and pour the rest through a coffee filter/silk screen type deal. Without using bags you tend to get quite a bit if leaf matter in it though, just so you know.

not much has settled yet, shouldn't you leave it over night so it settles more...

when it settles...

does how mean when??

was under the impression the trich's settle to the bottom them ladle out as much water as you can...

you can just pour it gently watching the water carefully to start off. then when you get closer to the trichs the best thing is a coffee filter.

using a ladel or spoon tends to disturb the trichs. you get one spoon of water then you have to wait for it to settle again :wallbash:

ive done it with paper kithen towewls to wick up the water when i get close. worked quite well. took a while tho.

bet theres loads in there :yep:

Edited by MED