Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AustrianTokker

You've got to give credit to DP

73 posts in this topic

hats off to any seed bank with out them we would be shafted for fuck sake.D.P or who ever they are worth their weight in gold. :stoned:

lol i wouldnt be shafted by anybody if there were no seed banks id make my own. you have a warped opinion my friend

clever prick :rofl: warped take a look in the mirror bro. :rofl: ooops im tripping right now sorry.

Edited by yosser hughes
1 person likes this

lol i wouldnt be shafted by anybody if there were no seed banks id make my own. you have a warped opinion my friend

and you would get your seeds where? bagseed? from 18 week flowering jamaican brickweed!

i dont smoke jamaican brick weed, but yeah i would grow out bagseed and selectively breed.. why not???? if dp can sell their seeds for 100 anyone can make a jamaican brickweed strain that will piss all over their bb.

Edited by komodod

hats off to any seed bank with out them we would be shafted for fuck sake.D.P or who ever they are worth their weight in gold. :stoned:

clever prick :rofl: warped take a look in the mirror bro. :rofl: ooops im tripping right now sorry.

dont spit your dummy out bro im just saying i would make my own. that may seem clever to you, id say its using your initiative..lol

i think as its easter break next week you will have some company from trolling kids but for now youre back on my iggy list... you just have to argue dont you? whether its any thread about dutch passion or any thread about cheese or psychosis... im fed up reading your argumentative immature rubbish.

i dont think you've had anything good to say about any subject why are you here? except to piss everyone off

Edited by weedmonsta

i think as its easter break next week you will have some company from trolling kids but for now youre back on my iggy list... you just have to argue dont you? whether its any thread about dutch passion or any thread about cheese or psychosis... im fed up reading your argumentative immature rubbish.

i dont think you've had anything good to say about any subject why are you here? except to piss everyone off

whats immature about saying you would make your own seeds if there were no seed banks? seems common sense to me.actually il copy and post to you all the positive rep i have if you want to see.

edit: ive never mentioned psychosis on here ever so i think your getting confused mate

Edited by komodod

dont spit your dummy out bro im just saying i would make my own. that may seem clever to you, id say its using your initiative..lol

oh u posh git, make your own how do u do that?im in tnreeeeegde :book: no offence bro. lol

''oh u posh git, make your own how do u do that?im in tnreeeeegde :book: no offence bro. lol''

im not posh mate i was born in the eastend lol. well just pollenate the males and females you got which look like good breeders. am i missing something here?? do you understand what im saying?

Edited by komodod

s(and i know bb is prone to hermie but their other strains hermie too)

This is not true,I've grown a few DP strains, Dont have any problems.

Hi Them. Like the thumbnail.

A list? When this thread started I and others hoped that Tony might concede that Blueberry was hermying too often and was not best suited to feminization and adjust DP policy with Blueberry accordingly, possibly by printing a caution on the packets ( although that wouldn't be much use unless accompanied by suggestions as to how it should be grown), or changing the way they feminized it, or by no longer femming it at all. However no such promises were forthcoming and then Tony flounced off the thread, the blame for that has been laid at my door and I've been on the defensive ever since.

There are a lot of people on here who seem prepared to give DP an easier ride than me and a lot of others would. Personally I suspect they have fallen for the image the big Dutch breeders like DP and Greenhouse like to project, that they are knights in shining armour leading us growers into battle against prohibition, and as such should not be questioned. It's because of them that this thread has gone on, the rest of us just don't see the problem with asking for the one thing I could put in your proposed list :- fairness.

Weedmonsta , if DP refunded every Blueberry fem grower who asked for one ( assuming all the hermy sufferers did so) they would soon realise they weren't making anything on it, and I wouldn't mind betting there would be some changes made then.

maybe not for you, i you read another thread here, which strains to avoid or something along those lines, you will see lots of people having hermies with their other strains..

Edited by komodod

whoa

lots of discussion here ...

I ordered Dutch Passion a few months ago, and I'll grow them out, until then I can't really talk much about it, but seriously, couldn't the conversation be a little bit more polite and based on "hard" (experience) facts, rather than just making a general complaining?

I'll be back in a few months, and then I'll give proper credit^^ or I will regret :unsure:

let's see if DP makes a good show in the mountains

see ya

JØhnny

Edited by Johnny_Green
1 person likes this