Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Claude

Motavation

Motavation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motavation

2 awards

This short/squad Indica plant is the final creation of a long process. The parental lines combine old plants like Starwarz and Medizin Power into this ideal indoor plant. A thick layer of resin glands on the flowers and single leaves, makes manucuring less necessary, and gives her a popular presence in every grow room. Excellent for indoor and closet rooms with limited height. A powerful aroma; sweet with undertones reminding of fresh paint, developes during flowering. The effect after smoking is an overwhelming body stonedness, nailing you to the couch while your mind is fueled with creative ideas. Executing them however will have to wait until the effects wear off. Any 'boring' feelings will fall away after a hit of Motavation! This plant has strong medicinal properties for pain-relief.

Insert for photo:

1st place ICMag Growers Cup 2005

2nd place Highlife Cup 2008

Type: F1-hybrid, mostly Indica ♂♀ - ♀

Recommended veg. time seedlings: 5-6 weeks

Indoor flowering period: 50 - 60 days

Indoor yield: 300 - 500 gr/m2

Outdoor/Greenhouse harvest time: late October

Price: € 70,- for 11 regular or 6 female seeds

3 people like this

Im currently on week 7 of flower wi this plant only bought the single seed from herbies pick and mix bt seem to have managed to find a luvly pheno. Braw canopy of dense bud and lower stuff all decent starting to get slight purpling from the colder temps which is always cool. Looking 4ward to chop givin it anutha 2weeks tho

I did this strain on my second grow.

It was ok I guess, not amazing.

Grew Motavation back in 2008 as well as Exile and Warlock, excellent strains :yep:

And the Motavation aint got nothing motavational about it at all lol

Lovely smoke and a hard hitter :smoke:

gallery_21046_1916_116103.jpg

gallery_21046_1916_93231.jpg

7 people like this

just found 3 wee bananas on 1 o my buds on wk 8 an haf ws hopin 2 chop on sun may hav 2 come dwn wee bit sooner. My buds didnt peak like that fatter crowns urs r look braw tho. will try get sme photos put up.

Edited by Fish23

The odd stealth nana at the very end of the crop is not a problem mate and doesn't mean you have to chop any earlier than planned.. Just pick them out with a sterile pair of tweezers..

1 person likes this