Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Budelaire

Cloning - 10 Easy Steps to Successful Cuttings

205 posts in this topic

Yes it defo works without. They look horrid once dismembered :nono:

I am just using the large vegging areas to clone as my little T5 hut is dismantled at present.

:D

me too!

wouldn't mind a plate of fish n chips now either :rofl:

your avi gives me the munchies every time :yep:

:rofl: I, newt like a good portion of fish and chips, i get comments like this every single time i go on chat without fail.

1 person likes this

Is a 20w tube light ok to use above the incubator at about 2ft for cuttings ?. Was thinking about setting a small box up. Also I heard if u put a heat mat under the incubator it can help quicken up the rooting ?

Yes pal that light will be fine. Room temp is fine for cuts, but in winter an heat source from below can speed things up.

Yes pal that light will be fine. Room temp is fine for cuts, but in winter an heat source from below can speed things up.

Thanks for the help again mate ur a legand.

2 people like this

Nice guide mate, i used some plant pots earlier 1.5ls and got 4 root riots luxuriously soaked in it and clingfilmed it up. Nice on for the idea i wouldnt have thought of that and always ended up with loadsa space in a prop when i only want a few cuts :yep:

1 person likes this

Yes they are really good for cramming them in when mothering up and a mix up could spell a disaster! ;)

gallery_61117_3171_218593.jpg

Edited by Budelaire
7 people like this

trimming the leaves is ment to reduce transpiration. personally i see no difference to either chopping leaves or not.

1 person likes this

hi Budelaire, cool guide mate. you know when they go in to the tray are there air holes at the bottom or is it sealed air tight for two weeks? cheers dude

Either way works pal, I like to totally seal.

nice one mate. will give it a try as my current method is cack :russian:

1 person likes this

You are a good example of how commitment and hard work pay off.

1 person likes this

Nice and simple guide ill be using it Wen the time comes for mine

Nicely presented as well mate :guitar:

1 person likes this

Thanks for the guide mate I use a plant pot and your washin bowl method with 100% success rate I was crap at cloning before now I feel like a pro lol

2 people like this

Nice one pal. I like the washing up bowl method too...simples :rofl:

Edited by Budelaire