Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Mango Thai

98 posts in this topic

Can you tell me if orders from last week have been sent out please namkha?.

Edited by erbivore9
1 person likes this

Can you tell me if orders from last week have been sent out plaease namkha?.

hi - they should go out today or tomorrow - sorry for the delay - there was a mess up ordering more envelopes

Can you tell me if orders from last week have been sent out plaease namkha?.

hi - they should go out today or tomorrow - sorry for the delay - there was a mess up ordering more envelopes

No problem, I just wanted an idea of when I should be in for the postie.

anybody got these Mango Thais running yet?

a little musical entertainment:

a '60s Thai classic --- Bong Ja Ja Bong, by Dao Bandon

Bong is a Thai word, also used in Lao. Not many people realise this is how the word 'bong' found its way into English --- during the American war in Vietnam I would guess, when troops were stationed in Isan etc.

http://

My Thai is not great, but if I understand right he is saying: "I've got no work, no money, but it's no problem a bong full of ganja is better... and a second... and a third... and another...".

other things - 'there's nothing better than a bong of ganja, not even the hottest babe can top it" etc.

This is Mor Lam pop music from the famous singer Dao Bandon...

Edited by namkha

anybody got these Mango Thais running yet?

a little musical entertainment:

Bong is a Thai word, also used in Lao. Not many people realise this is how the word 'bong' found its way into English --- during the American war in Vietnam I would guess, when troops were stationed in Isan etc.

http://

My Thai is not great, but if I understand right he is saying: "I've got no work, no money, but it's no problem a bong full of ganja is better... and a second... and a third... and another...". This is Mor Lam pop music from the famous singer Dao Bandon...

Hook me up bro.

That's some wild stuff you listen to Namkha!

a more edgy side of "look toong"

Kuen Kuen Lueng Lueng - about getting high and crashing etc. (lit: "up up down down")

Dreamland would be the legalisation and freedom to grow all these wonderful different varieties. I wonder who will have a go at doing them indoors. :)

I agree with Arnie, it is a strong tease and temptation reading up on this forum :yes:

I plan to! I will, of course, have to train this unruly lady into the submission of LST and tray to re-divert her energies more into multiple side branches to keep her down under 2m. Should be an interesting and education undertaking, like taking earthling strains to an unknown planet...

Dreamland would be the legalisation and freedom to grow all these wonderful different varieties. I wonder who will have a go at doing them indoors. :)

I agree with Arnie, it is a strong tease and temptation reading up on this forum :yes:

I plan to! I will, of course, have to train this unruly lady into the submission of LST and tray to re-divert her energies more into multiple side branches to keep her down under 2m. Should be an interesting and education undertaking, like taking earthling strains to an unknown planet...

Very best of luck Ganjasattva :yep::lucky:

Thanks Thicky! It will be a while til I start the Sativa-Dompteur Act, gunna start a few less complicated runs first, probably the Leb will be first up to bat.

Hi guys,

Here are some (bad) pictures of Mango Thai, outdoor in pot in Madagascar,winter is kicking in.

Will try to bring some better pictures next time. Buds are starting to smell like fresh (green) mango

post-47235-0-78903900-1336075615_thumb.jpg

post-47235-0-97218200-1336076026_thumb.jpg

Don't hesitate if you have questions.

:wink:

6 people like this

Hey Insano! Those buds are insan(e)o ! Great pics, thanks for the inspiration to get mine going soon! Looks like they are coming along really well - they are obviously in good hands and in a good region to be running such a tropical strain! Thank you for sharing and I am certainly not alone when I say we look forward to all you want to share!

1 person likes this

Hey Insano,

that looks realy good, definity keep us uptodate with new pics! are they under the sun? how do the smell?

Squeasel, thanks for reminding me, that I had a few questions too! Forgot! Besides what you asked, I wanted to ask Insano how old the plants are at this stage in the photos and how long/far they are into flowering? Thanks!

1 person likes this

Hi guys,

Here are some (bad) pictures of Mango Thai, outdoor in pot in Madagascar,winter is kicking in.

Will try to bring some better pictures next time. Buds are starting to smell like fresh (green) mango

post-47235-0-78903900-1336075615_thumb.jpg

post-47235-0-97218200-1336076026_thumb.jpg

Don't hesitate if you have questions.

:wink:

Nice pics mate.

Edited by Artificial Emotion