Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mickle

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

3,188 posts in this topic

add another win :badass:lol final person is adrenaline... only game that's ever made me shake lol sad I know

large.iwini.jpg

2 people like this

metal gear solid 5 is free on xbox gold at the moment..played metal gear years  ago on playstation 1 or 2 wasn't really my cup of t, but getting into this one! def worth grabbing while its free :yep:

1 person likes this

hopelessly addicted to gwent again....not played anything else for about a month.

The amount of time ive put into this game is embarrassing 

1 person likes this

Into PUBG at the moment - I get murdered often and without dignity. It's a win of sorts if I even see who kills me.

I fucking hate the xbox controller.

1 person likes this

Not long completed Farcry 5. Brilliantly well made game, but the story was trying far too hard to be something it couldn't. It just ended up falling flat on it's face with the inconsistencies and cliched religious cult talk. Parts of the story were brilliant, but at the same time it was incredibly sloppy ideologically. I'd definitely recommend the game to anyone though, especially if you like open world FPS's.

On 27 May 2018 at 2:55 PM, Cainedbutable said:

hopelessly addicted to gwent again....not played anything else for about a month.

The amount of time ive put into this game is embarrassing 

I've got the real card set from Witcher 3. I laminated them and tried to get my mates to play, but it just wasn't happening. Probably the best 'game within a game' I've come across so far!

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Pillars Of Eternity II: Deadfire (On PC)

Old school isometric RPG.  Fantastic game, real masterpiece.  Be warned though, it has major stability problems.  Its' only been out 3 weeks and already has two patches and a big one in a month or so I suspect. It  isn't as huge as Pillars Of Eternity I but I've just finished it on Classic mode and Steam is showing I played for 66 hours. Give it a month but do play it.  If your tempted to try it now and you experience problems try this.  Turn  V Sync off, play in offline mode, and play in Windowed.  Even with a fairly powerful rig what ever quality setting it detects at setup drop it back one.  Lower the quality of the sound to CD quality.  And with all that it will still crash every 2  or 3 hours(!) but better then the every 15 minutes I was getting initially.

Edited by Hir

just played.. completed.. a super short game called transmissions element 120..  its a half life 2 mod free to play on steam.. took be back some

Just find myself loitering in the CoD WWII headquarters to try and hit the maximum social rank. :(  It's annoying as fook how they've rigged this social ranking system, seems like the only way to level up is to stand around (whilst in your dossier so you don't get timed-out)  and wait for people to commend you. At 25 points per commendation, you need 10,000 people to commend you to reach the 250,000 points required for maximum social rank. :wanker:  I'm at 102,250 and it's getting depressing. 

I’m loving sea of thieves on the xbox at the moment. I have lived all my life next the sea and can sea it from my house but since playing this game I have developed  a subconscious third eye for spotting ships on the horizon.

Wait!

I see a ship.........

2 people like this

Me and my mates are doing sea of thieves here and there.  Finding it's nice to play something that is a bit slower paced and less competitive.  

Pubg is so addictive but I'm so shit at it.  I

1 person likes this

Just picked up  torment: tides of numenera on sale 

Really text heavy rpg....early days but its drawing me in with some witty writing...only downside is with how slow i read its gonna take me feckin ages to get through lol

Baldur's Gate: The Sword Coast. Enhanced Edition.   Superb game.  I didn't realise how much Pillars Of Eternity owed to this game and BG just knocks spots of it.  So many beautiful little details.  I got caught in a rain storm and one of my characters was low on health , got hit by lighting and killed! About 25% through and got a team now just about standing up.  Best RPG I've ever played, even after all these years.

2 people like this

Anyone much into Rocket League? Time has been sparse in the last couple of years, so I've found myself dipping into this more than the time-intensive (in my mind anyway) RPG genre I would otherwise prefer. One of those games that marijuana provides quite a large performance enhancing effect on. I had to check there, and it's small wonder those gaming competitions list it as a banned substance if taking on the day of the event :skin_up:

@Slowking

I play that with my son, more out of obligation than liking the game. I seem to spend way too much time just looking for the ball, then when I get near it, it'll bounce over the car. The colours and busy background don't help me.

I've noticed I'm the last person he'll ask to play with him. When his mates are round I sense I'm banned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also been playing (due to the boy) Destiny 2. I'm OK on single player mode against the grunts, but the bosses kick my arse. In multilayer online I'm cannon fodder.

They've got the balance of these games all wrong! ;)

I'm focusing mainly on getting humiliated in PUBG when I choose to play something (rarely). I've started to quite like it. I just die, but sometimes a person will take pity on me and just walk away....I think I prefer it when they kill me.

1 person likes this