Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
funkydub

Growing Like

hi

ive had a plant vegging in a scrog for over a month with a 125watt envirolite.my reason for vegging so long was i have been waiting for some cuts to throw in the nft.

getting the ball rolling so to speak.

i set the scrog at 12" and everything is running brilliantly, i must have well over 10 nice soon to be bud tops,

about 5 days ago i changed them to 12/12 with my 250 hps, and within that time they have the white hairs and have grown at least another 4 inches maybe more its unreal.

my question is , is this normal for when you switch , they just grow like wildfire?

before i never noticed as i was growing in soil and wasnt to quick at growing compared to the nft system.

:spliff:

i think i heard they can grow 3x as much in the flowering period?

they do look fat and wish i could get a picture

they do look fat and wish i could get a picture

aye m8 sounds fine

dependant on strain expect the plant to double(indica) or triple, maybe more if sat dom, whatever it does you can always train it over if needed :spliff:

great reply and thanks for being so quick,

I was starting to get para , like maybe the bulb was gone and they were stretching for the light or something2