Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Arnold Layne

UGORG Blues

441 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A few pics of some Blues plants grown organically 12/12 from seed…

large.109A2459-1ED8-45A4-B6B4-401C7773BE2D.jpeglarge.1ECA09AA-5B3F-4CB0-8561-A3A80286C5EC.jpeglarge.35C02C9F-7255-44F9-A721-A85FB3B04D46.jpeglarge.793C890B-EEE1-4D4E-9631-276D2997F9E0.jpeglarge.CCC5EB83-C939-4D0D-A013-3107E56FB8D1.jpeglarge.EFE3145B-9182-4B3C-ADC9-DEBE8EE45227.jpeg

Edited by Notorious B.U.D
12 people like this

Greetings. Does anyone know we're I  can buy some blues seeds at? Thank you

1 person likes this

@Skunkfunk1

I'm not sure they're available any more, mate. You'd have to hope Ugorg release a new batch in the future.

3 people like this

3 hours ago, silvester growdrobe said:

@Skunkfunk1

I'm not sure they're available any more, mate. You'd have to hope Ugorg release a new batch in the future.

Thank you for the reply. I was hoping someone made f2s of the blues or had a cross made with the blues. The blues are my favorite strain. 

2 people like this

I'm lucky enough to have a couple of full packs and half a pack of Blues in the fridge. I do plan on cracking some nearer summer as my house is a bit cold this time of year and my groom is a bit basic at the moment without added heating so I'm afraid it's too cold for the blues right now. I've only searched half a pack and got two girls I kept, one stout and berry kinda blues with a true indica frame. The other was taller and more citrus uppy kinda thing, nice both of them. I can't wait to see what else is in those beans. I also plan on making f2 Blues as well as some crosses with the Blues all going well. I have Black triangle (Bodhi) and various Afghan landrace I'd like to cross with a nice Blues girl. 

1 person likes this

If I ever get round to crossing and f2ing the Blues then I will definitely be sending plenty in for the subbies as uk420 is home to the Blues!  I need to find a special girl and then hope the pollen donor is potent whilst allowing her to play a part too. I think a good landrace Afghan male would be a belter of a cross with a Blues girl who is essentially a Skunk#1. After all who doesn't like a good afghan Skunk from back in the day and would make an interesting bag of seeds to run through. Maybe a black triangle male would be a good one to cross with too. I'd call it Blue Triangle or Bermuda Blues or black n' blue if it was strong ha ha! Peace.