Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derek23

Uk: E-mail From Debs

280 posts in this topic

Dont wanna put water on the fire but on the TAC website, i see nothing saying it is a charity.

She says that she nolonger works with the charity and that the charity is now under talking about cannabis and skunk.

So she isn't, technically claiming to be a charity.

Unless im blind and didn't spot the bit on her site where she claims otherwise :shock:.

But other than that, debra bellend should just plain fook off, scaremongering witch.

anyone got an address for her?or at least something more identifiable than just her name.

4 OAKCROFT ROAD

LEWISHAM

LONDON

SE13 7ED

Mobile 07840 080424

:blub:

:B):lol Danzig's database does it again :blub:

:v:

E-stoned

EE2A - someone put a bag of trim in her bin ;)

Edited by Jon Clobert

I am no longer working with the registered charity (Talking about Cannabis?) that grew out of the Parental Action Group, which was set up after publication of the Cannabis Diaries in the national press in Spring 2007...I stepped down from the charity (Talking about Cannabis?) in April 2009, and the web-site www.talkingaboutcannabis.com reverted to me at that time.

disingenuous bitch, only refers to the charity as 'the charity'', and her website www.talkingaboutcannabis.com, when there is an obvious chance of confusion. e2a. I am assuming there was a charity by that name, otherwise what is the charity she is talking about?

So she only lent the web address to the charity? Seems a bit irregular. I bet she stopped them using the name e2a once she realised there is money to be made dealing in bull.

e2a. Someone should email and ask her how her son Jake is after that other awful book she wrote...

Edited by Laramie

:B):lol Danzig's database does it again :blub:

:v:

E-stoned

EE2A - someone put a bag of trim in her bin ;)

That would be funny as fook...... empty one of her binbags with gloves on and empty your trim into it. close it up and it only has her prints haha....bomshanka

what a great website,she changed my mind,you are all wrong.

you'll notice that both sites have less than 2000 hits (just checked and the taking about cannabis site has 2139 atm(gone up by about 300 in the last week or so). Think the site started roughly feb 2009 (at least the phone helpline anyway). The talking about cannabis and skunk has 1169(started roughly June 2009). And most of those will be from people like you and me, checking to see how shit they are doing. lol

So going by those stats, why the fuck is Deb regarded as an "expert" etc in regards to cannabis related matters. deluded bitch that she is.

Debs is about to get a big kick up the ass, I assure you.

www.cannabisskunksupport.com

All2pot, she calls it a charity on this new site, on first page :sleep1:

Danzig, is that def her addy? Just it matches the one I found on a whois search, it had a guys name as the registrar so thought it might be the addy of who is building her site for her.

Edited by Joolz
to break live link

anyone got an address for her?or at least something more identifiable than just her name.

4 OAKCROFT ROAD

LEWISHAM

LONDON

SE13 7ED

Mobile 07840 080424

:sleep1:

That is a stone's throw from me

If people want to put "Serious" questions up, I might be inclined to take a camera down and ask her them. I could walk to her house from here.

Anyone want me to do it?

The miserable old snatch, Ill do a Roger Cook on her.

E2A - She aint short of a few bob by the looks of it either, property is worth about £1.5 million

Edited by MartininLondon

remember her husband is a criminal barrister so be careful

she will bring herself down

I wonder if her work has increased his profile/income?

Has anyone challenged her directly on some of the stuff she has written. Has anyone here ever called her or does anyone know anyone who has?

Edited by MartininLondon

Just phoned her number off her site to check it works, one of them virtual 0844 ones where they redirect the calls, probably to her gaff no doubt. Am at work so don't want her ringing back or owt.

Companieshouse search reveals two companies, one called talking about skunk ltd, the other talking about skunk consultants ltd, most likely something to do with her.

Martin would be so funny to do a roger cook on her, or even better suck her in real good and get all louis theroux on her. :rofl:

Has anyone challenged her directly on some of the stuff she has written. Has anyone here ever called her or does anyone know anyone who has?

Gimme a shout and i'll come too! Be there in 5 mins on my bike! Let's organise a big group and turn up at her door "rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble!!!!"

I think some folks have directly, via her webshite or email - I have. I think the response can be summed up by that old phrase "Laaa, laaaa, laaaaaa, I'm not listening." :notworthy:

Hello brick wall, how are you today ?

Edited by Boojum