Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joolz

Canna butter fudge

26 posts in this topic

would last me a day lol but i`d be stoned for a week lol

would last me a day lol but i`d be stoned for a week lol

I've lost weekends down to edibles, and enjoyed (I think) each one that has happened

:book: :book:

Do you get brittle fudge with this? or is it the more squidgy one?

Looks delicious!!!!

Will defo be trying to make some of this :D

I just made me some of these with raspberry flavour and broken down oreo cookies. After I top it off with some white chocolate and let it cool down proper its going in the freezer in a kilner so I can save it for special occasions.

I cant wait to try some but its a bit late tonight and I dont feel brave enough to munch any :stoned:

Thanks for the recipe Joolz. This is my first first real bash at baking. I had to look up the 'soft-ball stage'. If I do it again I will get myself a sugar thermometer I think.

Definitely trying this soon!

Will be making this over next week for Mrs FG who has just had bowel surgery to see if it helps , @@Joolz what butter recipe did you use mate ?

Great recipe Joolz, looks very moreish. May I add if anyone has problems with getting their fudge to set, you will find beating some air into the mixture should do it.

Will be making this over next week for Mrs FG who has just had bowel surgery to see if it helps , @@Joolz what butter recipe did you use mate ?

i cant remember now Farmer, its a while ago but it was probably about 4 oz of dry trim to one block of butter

If I was making it now I would use oil instead as its so much easier to dose at the level you require

wishing Mrs FG a speedy recovery :yinyang:

This stuff is lethal! It tastes so damn good! I think I am about to whitey :stoned:

4 people like this

Looks good. Definitely gonna try this.