Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest podgy

BBQ

157 posts in this topic

podgy sadly had to leave for security reasons, you won't get a reply

Oopise. Not being observant, how very unlike me lol cheers.

ok you take any kind of flower trim or even veg trim and you collect a bit of it and put it on a silver foil covered baking tray at about 100-20 degrees C for 20 minutes.

Then you pour the dried herb into a pestle and motor. You lightly pummel and pour into the sauce of your choice. In this case any BBQ sauce you may have made or bought.

It is fun.

Looking good

Bump this cos I am starving. I didn't read they the whole thread, but I did see lake mentioned buying a tandoor oven. Has anybody had any luck with building their own version? I've seen one that is made from terracotta pots stacked inside each other,just like those Russian dolls and in between the two walls it is filled with vermiculite. Then a smaller pot is upturned and sits on top to make a lid. A couple of charcoal blocks in the bottom and it holds the heat so well that the temperature quickly rides to 400 C

First of the season as it's a warm evening done on my Weber:

Black Tiger Prawns

Chinese Style spare Ribs

Penang Marinated Chicken Thighs

All the rubs and marinades from scratch. Wine lots of it and some Kwazulu Sativa and some Nepali Charas. :chef:

1 person likes this

Been bbq' ing every day since last week.

Love the Weber & the weather ;)

Just finished a plate full of juicy gigot lamb chops, delicious from the bbq. Along with a big baked potato with coleslaw and red onion.

All washed down with a nice bottle of Malbec. Now gonna have a few spliffs of the local skunk doing the rounds... could be anything really, but does the job.

On the sunlounger for the evening with some sweet Reggae tunes playing in the background.... Heaven :)

1 person likes this

BBQ this evening, and why not?

Piri Piri Chicken

Black salt and pepper Tiger Prawns

Lincolnshire Sausage hot dogs

A Rioja and a Sauvignon Blanc