Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nitramkram

"canna Aquatic" Nutes

OK I am hydrowing - no medium and was informed that 'canna Aqua' nutrients both Veg & Flower I shoulod look at using. How different R these from the regular 'canna ' flore & veg nutrients if these exist ?

Anybody heard of them ? :ouch::ghost::D

using aqua atm,all good this is my second crop with them the only difference i've noticed over optimum and powdered nutes is i seem to be able to run a much lower c f and still get good results,below 20 with the others i would see N deficiency ,with the aqua i'm below that the whole time and the plants look sweet :ghost:

peace

c f

cheese farmer

I'm introducing hydrotron as medium in 4" pvc pipes. A bit of an experiment.

So your R using a special 'Aqua Canna' nutes. I didn't know they were availiable but will pop into my hydro shop and check it out.

You recon then ;

using aqua atm,all good this is my second crop with them the only difference i've noticed over optimum and powdered nutes is i seem to be able to run a much lower c f and still get good results

I keep good watch on em but PH always falling. got them under 12 /12 - canna flore A & B & usin PH Up & Down (Growth technology)

I'll be able to transfer them to scrog in 4" setup and hopefully they will spray out buds ! :unsure:

gotta b patient :yinyang:

cheese farmer

I'm introducing hydrotron as medium in 4" pvc pipes. A bit of an experiment.

So your R using a special 'Aqua Canna' nutes. I didn't know they were availiable but will pop into my hydro shop and check it out.

You recon then ;

I keep good watch on em but PH always falling. got them under 12 /12 - canna flore A & B & usin PH Up & Down (Growth technology)

I'll be able to transfer them to scrog in 4" setup and hopefully they will spray out buds ! ;)

gotta b patient :yep:

http://www.canna.com/english/index1.html

check that out.

products > aqua especially for recirculating water systems NOT as the name would suggest just for deep water culture.

and products > substra for growing on rockwool, perlite, clay (hydroton)...

www.canna.org has info on it too, with a members section for canna users. i think you may get more detailed answers with a membership at canna.org

:smoke:cali-trap

thanks I've visited the Canna Site - I've got the hydotron in 4" pipe system separate area & res as gonna flower in it. I have no idea of my seed strain but leaf is thin, 5 fingered, very green, stems now about 1.5 cm thick height approx 15 cm at week 5 veg & unable to twell sex althought 4 - 6 nodes out with some maturity showing with alternate node/leaf growth.

I'm gona Scrog em by transfering from 2" grow cupboard to 4" set up with neting and frame about 20-30 cm above pipes filled with hydrotron. Have some pics once they under way on or about next Thursdy week.

Tanks for your help

:yinyang:

post-17-1060578461_thumb.jpg

current possition in grow cupboard 2" pipe setup - no medium

post-17-1060578779_thumb.jpg

using aqua atm,all good this is my second crop with them the only difference i've noticed over optimum and powdered nutes is i seem to be able to run a much lower c f and still get good results,below 20 with the others i would see N deficiency ,with the aqua i'm below that the whole time and the plants look sweet :)

peace

c f

I know this post is five years old but been mooching for an answer in this section and cannot find an answer, do i only use flores when in flower and not use any aqua whatsoever unless in vegging, on my old nutes i had to use both grow and bloom so little confused.

What a day, spent 12 hours sorting my grow room and finally finished about an hour ago, bought shit loads of aqua and flores cost me 110.00 quid, just confused on whether im using both or just flores, im about to go 12/12 for flowering.

Thankies.

God im in pain, back is killing. :rofl:

Hehehe looking good, hope they don't stretch to much or im fucked, 14 in each, gonna be crowded lol Light looks weird but one is Mh and one is HPS, gonna rotate them weekly.

post-26029-1204672586_thumb.jpg

Sealed window off and have curtains and nets to look like a bedroom.

post-26029-1204672654_thumb.jpg

Edited by potsmoker93

Hello mate,

Not too sure what your question is but i'll explain what i know about the canna range.

Firstly

Aqua = water = Hydro

Terra = earth = Compost

Substra = Coco etc

Secondly

Vega = Veg nutes

Flores = Flower nutes

So when growing in a hydroponic system you would need Canna Aqua Vega for your veg period and Canna Aqua Flores for your flowering period.

I personally think you have 20 too many plants there and are gonna have problems.

Hope that helps

HH

Ahh cool, wasn't sure if i needed both, correct i think on the numbers of plants, vegged far to long, was going to veg for 2-3 weeks and flower so I get smaller plants and one cola on each, 5 weeks old + so going to be a nightmare as the tank will drain like mad, bad enough with 8. Space as well, going to trim the bottom 1/3 of the plant before flowering, doing that tommorow and flower 2 days after they recover.

Testing out the 32 pot lid amazon, was going to do SOG but not sure how to do that as yet, don't understand it, 8 of them are dutch passion power plants so god help me on size, space, not looking forward to this at all.

Just to ask, would it be worth topping all these quick beforehand, just worried about how much they will grow, nearlly 2ft now.

Edited by potsmoker93

To be honest if you just had 4 plants in each then topping would be the way to go, But with that number of plants any topping will compound the problem, As it encourages the plants to be more bushy.

To be honest if you just had 4 plants in each then topping would be the way to go, But with that number of plants any topping will compound the problem, As it encourages the plants to be more bushy.

Got ya, going to have to do some major trimming i guess, looked at another grow with a 32 pot and they were vegged for only 9 days, ended up with 34oz, had 32 in his though, mine been vegged for 35-40 days. :P

Perhaps if i trimmed off plenty of leaves once 12/12 had finished stretch, might just get away with it, 14 in each so little bit more room :rofl:.

I think im trying to convince myself this will work out ok, any advice folks nows the time for hands up. lol

some times aqua can lack mag in mid to late flower depending on strain