Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mark..uk

fav rave tunes from late 80's and early 90's

588 posts in this topic

hey all,

i was just 16 years old at the time of my first rave, place was mosely dance center in birmingham. i was introduced to my first ever acid tab. a planet. the guy gave me a square bit of paper "what the fucks this" i said and told to shut the fuck up by me mate, just put it under ya toungue for 5 mins and swallow. ok i said

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW fucking hell, the buzz was amazing, and i still remember the tune BLASTING out of the 6ft speaker i was dancing next to,

that vision has stuck with me since that day, i remember the whole floor with hundreds maybe a thousand peeps jumping up and down perfect to the beat, to a tune that i just loved

i remember thinking (20 years ago) this is the reason we are here, life was invented for raves :yinyang: :wink:

i was on you tube earlier and come across this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MecVgaVMv0I was the same tune i was coming up on my first trip

fuckin brill,

some peeps may say acid at a rave????, but i could not afford 20 quid for an E back then

i was here also dreamscape 1, 2, 3 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zi5HE3VmcAc

cool we could be here all year..........

just one of a thousand :yep:

Edited by TightBud

compounded...gordon edge

Loved this i will remember some more after tea.

Edited by TightBud

Yo mark

Check out acid rock by rhythm device and The phantom by renegade soundwave both on you tube classics

i'll keep thinkin :yep:

love a bit of acid and all the early chicago house

nice ...outlander is a classic

Edited by TightBud

Shades of Rhythm - Sound Of Eden

Terrorise Just a Feeelin

Hmm summer of love 1989 blackburn fuck i hope when its time to go there is enough time for one big rewind as i would love to meet all the happy people back on that hill at 4am :stoned:

Airport 89 by woody allen class or the bizzness party line to you got the love the original bootlegged version not hat shite that was released so many fine tunes so many nice people .... can feel my spine tingle all over again.

i remeber playing wood allen,Airport 89

only recently got rid of it

at the same time was the maxx

Asha, JJ Tribute. Still gives me tingles now :D