Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Peppi

fishing pictures (pics taken while fishing)

177 posts in this topic
bet it was cold last night len lol

Fecking freezing :spliff: Buddy,took 3 neat joints to get to sleep......... lollol

lol:rofl:

i done 48hrs last mon/tue just before it snowed , my god it was cold . fell to sleep with the stove on :ouch:

but there was no one toner for jiffa :(

well done mate cracking specimen

bet it was cold last night len :rofl:

Fecking freezing lol Buddy,took 3 neat joints to get to sleep......... lollol

lollol

i done 48hrs last mon/tue just before it snowed , my god it was cold . fell to sleep with the stove on lol

but there was no one toner for jiffa :(

well done mate cracking specimen

Cheers mate :(

Ive got another overnight session planned next week,Im doing Wednesday night......Hopefully catch her bigger Brother/Sister :spliff:

:ouch:

my pal keeps phoning me to go , i been blanking him lol:naughty: to cold for me

Edited by jiffa

:naughty:lol;):)

This is a 9lb 7oz barbel I caught last night being rested in the landing net prior to its release, she swam off fit and healthy after sitting there recovering for 10 minutes.

The conditions were spot on last night and she was the biggest out of 5 fish I caught.

post-15707-1225987608_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jakk

well done jakk

good to see someones getting out and about ..

havent been out for a few weeks myself just cant get motivated to get up early at the weekend ,

saying that i may well have a piking session at the weekend as the son has been on my back all week about fishing .......

peppi :smoke:

well done jakk

ditto. thats one fine specimen!!!! she must have gone like a rocket

Cheers fellas

She certainly did give me a great scrap, I was fishing with 1.5TC rod and the swim I was fishing is shallow with a very fast flow, she was hooked about 1 foot off the far bank on a wide section of the river so I had to bring her right across the strong current, I intitially thought I was into a good double.

3 x 14mm Hinder Elips pellets super glued on the hair with around 12 pellets loose fed over the top did the trick for me last night.

The barbel were really having it last night, one fish took the bait about 3 seconds after it hit the water as I cast in, took me by surprise and nearly ripped the rod out of my hand, its great when you get to the river and everything is perfect, rising water temps through out the week, the river was about 1 foot up and nicely coloured, perfect.

Here is a proper picture of the same fish.

post-15707-1226013701_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jakk

Nice 1 Jakk

Cracking fish lol

post-13162-1226089399_thumb.jpghere's a pod of dolpins that we seen while tope fishing from colwyn bay

I spent the afternoon barbeling again today, the conditions were not as good as they were Wednesday evening and it was hard going, I did manage a small barbel around the 6lb mark and also had a cracking chub 4lb 14oz which was a most welcome bonus.

Here are some autumnal photos of the river Kennet

post-15707-1226089486_thumb.jpg

post-15707-1226089512_thumb.jpg

Cheers Lennon.

I am back on the river again tomorrow, making the most of it before it turns cold and kills the barbel sport

post-15707-1226089670_thumb.jpg

post-15707-1226089723_thumb.jpg

I guess I should really show off a couple of my PBs bothe were caught in the same week in September this year

The barbel was 11lb 12oz and the chub was 6lb 2oz, that was a great weeks fishing for me.

post-15707-1226090036_thumb.jpg

post-15707-1226090044_thumb.jpg

Gotta say again Jakk, that's one fine specimen Chub. And that river becomes even more appealing with pics of yours :yep:

I love barbel, beautiful fish arn't they

post-15707-1226090459_thumb.jpg