Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mrmom

whats for tea tonight?

7,157 posts in this topic

Half a packet of smoked salmon simple salad of lettuce tomato cucumber and onion

slopped with salad cream

Stoo

stoo with chunks of bread and lashings of best butter

food of the north

:rofl:

And pickled red cabbage. Can't have stoo without pickled red cabbage IMHO.

Half a packet of smoked salmon simple salad of lettuce tomato cucumber and onion

slopped with salad cream

Mmm sounded delightful and then you went and ruined it with the salad cream :rofl:

Fresh fruit salad I fink..can't be arsed with 'proper' dinner :yinyang:

Just had a terrible Sainsburys cottage pie - at least it was slightly better than the pot noodle from yesterday.

Lazy arsed, & gorging too much full English this morn', again!

Thai style beef satay on skewers with some soft noodles :rofl:

Ive got a nice Chinese take away just around the corner :rofl:

same again for me :wink:

i just hate washing up :D plus the price of food these days it no more expensive to have take away :unsure: i love Chinese food :)

a huge piece of irish beef

organic roast spuz spring greens and carrots

followed by home made ice cream

if we have room

Was gonna cook tonight, either a chorizo & chicken paella or a beef stew. But I just couldn't be arsed yomping all the way to ASDA for the ingredients, and there's footy on the box tonight, so I went to the co-op instead & I've taken the bone idle option of aberdeen angus cheeseburgers with bacon and loads of beer. :wink: And I wonder why I'm developing a belly like the Buddha :unsure: Don't care, though. I love my food, I love my beer and I'm single so it aint as if I've got to keep in shape for anyone :)

had a lazy tea tonight.......double fried egg, chips and beans with lashings of brown sauce...mmmmmmmmmmmm :yahoo::smoke:

only downer was, we didn't have any bread for a butty ;)

Cumberland sausage, fried onion & english mustard butties :spliff:

Was gonna cook a roast & veg, but got too drunk to bother :stoned:

corn on the cob, straight from the garden, into a pan of boiling water for a few minutes then smeared with organic butter, twist of salt and pepper, delicious :wink:

Edited by Joolz
1 person likes this

Looking forward to a 2 inch thick 28 day matured Aberdeen Angus ribeye steak (28 day matured isn't nearly long enough, but it's all that the bloody nanny state allows now, BOOOO), daupinoise potatoes, portobello mushrooms & fine beans :unsure:

Sounds nice Booj :unsure:

Enjoy.