Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds

Support forum for Paradise Seeds

gallery_2_3_105040.gif

Subforums

45 topics in this forum

• 20 replies
    • 84 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 94 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 19 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies

• greensprout
      This should be good. It says 
      "dishes such as zaa’tar roast cauliflower with hemp heart tabbouleh, smoked aubergine, sesame cavolo nero and CBD tahini Cream; and buckwheat and beetroot pancake with roast roots, rocket and CBD cashew cheese "

So hopefully it's the beginning of the end for needing a stupid hemp license for food and we can all grow hemp in gardens.
      I wonder if they are growing it themselves like herbs, veg and other ingredients?

has anyone ever roasted roots before? what do they taste like?

https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2018/11/uks-first-cannabis-restaurant-to-open-in-brighton/
    • TheBigyin
      @Smokebelch Good to hear mate, flowering is the fun part.   You too man, all the best. 
    • ratdog
      You need serious ventilation mate, I wouldn`t grow in a tunnel without the lower sides of the plastic removed and replaced with netting.  
    • AzoteCoyote
      hi everyone just want to say hello and thanks for such a great site ,so much knowledge here been lurking awhile. im on my 3rd grow no more dealers yeah, as i learn more about growing our wonderful herb hope to contribute back thanks again uk420