Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,330 topics in this forum

• 367 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 82 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies

• Arthur Mix
      Todays feed using flora nova bloom at EC 1.5 ph6 . She is doing well lots of sites forming nicely , would prob make a scrog grower happy ... I have bent her a few times now and she seems ok with it .. The light is up as high as can be and is set to around 350w ...   Blueberry Cheesecake ...     Thats it for now till next time take it easy.....
    • Dodgee
      Thanks for the responses guys.   I had a look at the dynavap and I'll probably get one at some point but for now I'm getting more and more sold on the sapphire tbh.   The butane types like the dynavap be nice for a drag when the kids not around but I think the sapphire be a bit less suss around the baby like.   Nice 1 guys    
    • iBMe
    • Hippie on hill
      There's a few butane vapes in that price range Vapman, Vapocane, Vaporgenie, Vaponic, Dreamwood dlx, Dynavap Vapcap ....   Everyone needs at least one Vapcap imo