Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,271 topics in this forum

• 367 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 15 replies

• Ol' puffa
      hello everyone good afternoon, I've got a question, i'm growing in compost should i ph the water?,if so what ph should i aim for? Info tent=80x80,lamps=4x125cfls,compost=growmore general purpose.
    • Kipper420
      Fantastic mate thanks @polo71
    • captbongsmoker
      check out Shiva online for there bongs they some plan one's on there up to the fancy all bells and percs kinda job's. i have used these guys in the past and they good eveything comes well packed in bubble wrap  and free post when you spend over 50 . Ali bongo has a range of glass on there web site . ok to use that place bit more pricey and no free post .   Boost bongs are not bad for the money most of there stuff is 5mm thick glass . i think theres a vid on youtube with someone standing on one and it didnt break. Chongz again mosty 5mm to 7mm thick glass. Grace glass . Cheeky one . i have all these brands and cant say anything bad about them.   As for the fixed downstem that maybe more harder to find as most come out for cleaning or to let air in to the bong to clear the smoke (rush hole ). You can get some clip's that hold the down stem in place tho there called bong clips or Keck clip's there made from plastic or stainless steel that will hold the downstem in place or buy more and put them on the bowl as well .   hope this is of some use to you.
    • Salty
      Oh aye....sounds like a real beauty this one.   All the best with them mucker