Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

549 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 345 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 46 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 52 replies
    • 397 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies

• catweazle1
      Just use the A and B, white shark and rhizotonic. Your plants will be more than fine with those. That's all I use but from different makers. The rest are just made to empty more from your wallet imo.
    • FunkyJazzJesus
    • BonnieAuto
      yeah that's my concern. I think the people who "cook" their soil mix's are using large no-till beds or guerrilla patch's with loads of chicken shit dug in.    You can use charge right away.    @Sasquatchit would be good to see if their recommend dosages are true.  The reason I will have to top dress is it's hard to pack enough nute's in a 10l pot and last the full grow cycle.    How often do you expect to supplement with teas ? is that a every 2 weeks kinda of thing ?    These dry fert's are cheap and go really far, I intend on using them for my guerrilla grown plants this year. convenient chucking them on the ground and watering it in with water from the river, long lasting aswell     @FlyingMeerkat ah nice lad, did it turn out well ? did you enjoy using that soil ?   it interested me but the budget doesn't allow it atm.     I think I am leaning towards getting The fish powder and palm ashes. they suggest 50ml as a top dressing, what did you end up going with ?        
    • autofruit
      Yea got some old timer grow/bloom as backup! What did you taste different after using seaweed extract in flower?   Hey Jimbo! Well i was planning to add the bokashi to my flowering mix while its cooking to get it ready in 4 weeks, then maybe add a bit more with top dress feeding. Would this not be a good idea? and im assuming the malted barley flower is fine?