Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

542 topics in this forum

• 18 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 119 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 91 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 105 replies

• highway_017
      They just go into the Boiler cupboard. Surely you will be fine to leave everything up? Even turn it down so it isn't loud for him/her.
    • southerngardner
      I have the logic 640 growmau5 lights.   Awesome lights but I fear my noob Ness is causing me problems.   My first grow I light burned the crap out of them but freakily managed 6oz from 3 autos.   This time they are at the top of my 1.2x1.2x 2 tent and I have been keeping them at a lower intensity, in fact for the first 6 weeks of veg (manifolding hence longer) I only used one.   The last couple of weeks I have had both in there slowing ramping them up to 75% ish now. I have had a few yellow tips on new growth though no signs of any nutes probs. On my first grow I had this but ignored light burn as the lights were over 2 ft away but stupidly on very high. Anyway in time I realised and ran them at 40% and much higher, but the plants were well bleached but the smoke is a nice high thankfully.   So....finally got to the question.... bit of fag packet maths too hehe   Am I right in thinking that the output of these lights is far greater than the equivalent watt hid....generally speaking, so if I have them both at 75% that's 240 x 2 =480 but that's like a 600 hid therefore that cou,d potentially be enough etc.   So basically I need to run them at a lower % and realise that just because they go up to 11 (spinal tap anyone), they don't HAVE TO ???   I am so worried about burning these which will very shortly be flipped that even one yellow tip is freaking me out. I know over time I will get more experienced and I have already learned loads just don't wanna screw the 4 gorgeous plants I have going now.   Sorry for rambling a bit...   And thanks for any help  
    • catweazle1
      You could ring up the gas service people a day or two before it is due and rearrange the visit to a couple more weeks. 
    • bubbleguppie
      @ratdog nice one ill try n get back down in the next few days take some pics etc and work a game plan out hoping for at least two plots of 5 on this one site ive got a limitied window in my other spot end of may up until the begining of novmeber so im going to try and get a few quick versions and maybe a couple of autos in the cider plot