Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Food & Drink

Share your culinary skills and recipes with the UK420 Community

853 topics in this forum

• 56 replies
    • 156 replies
    • 332 replies
    • 7,549 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 184 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 20 replies
    • 96 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 915 replies

• icki
      Yep the very same fucking looked like him.How we got him past the hotel front desk ill never know.   He had the biggest nostrils going.Tried selling shit weed for loads of money said it was from Arizona like id be impressed.   The coke though fuck me he had cheap and fish scale.I went for the fish.He pour it on to a dollar bill and hovered a load up.Dropped half a g out of his nose on to the rug.   Took my room number said hell bell me later.He did and we scored again through out he night fucking mental.   Walked out the hotel in the morning and it looked like the whole hotel was on this shit.Fucking space cadet everyone calling each other dawg.   I think comrades getting jealous    Anyhow Im fucking smashed been pricing shit up for days and won the job so I deserve to be fucking smashed ....
    • Just a thought
      Thank you ,Yes there’s lots I’ve been reading on alot of them 
    • Just a thought
      Yes but cal mag now  gotta see it though    Yes I know what you mean I have been adding vermiculite too my soil too 
    • JJJ
      I hear ya.  Do what you can to make it through this grow first and don't give up on them. They're looking pretty good.  Learn by making mistakes. Unfortunately, veg is the easy part.  Once you enter flowering is when the plants start becoming very choosy about their surroundings and how you care for them.   There are plenty of medical strains available now so there should be many to choose from.