Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tight Lines

Probably the most laid back, chilled out fishing club on the net

472 topics in this forum

• 19 replies
    • 135 replies
    • 2,061 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 19 replies

• Bigbob88
      Please pin this.
    • QFMAC
      I already thought about hanging the fan and filter vertically inside the tent, but that takes up far too much useable space. Doing it diagonally will be even worse. It's only 0.75m wide. Of course before buying the Smscom Hybrid I will try a few things, maybe even build a soundproof box around it, if bubble-wrap does not work, but I'm not trusting a cheap speed controller. I've seen on this site, one cause a fire.  The noise issue is relative, and where I am, its an issue.   I want my filter at the top of the grow space where its the hottest. Sucking in the air from there will be best imo. It will filter the hot air, and increase passive air intake. The environment will be more stable. If I filter lower, I am going to have hot, and colder spots in the tent. I also want the air to pass from the passive intake, pass my plants as the air rises with the heat. I don't want it sucked in before passing my plants. I know the difference will be negligible, but I want to create the bext environment that I can.    
    • HippyHair
      Actually my ec is 0.0 but even very soft water would be higher than this.
    • HippyHair
      I use RO system and my ec is never as low as that. If you think its a cal/mg issue just add 2ml per litre.