Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Harvesting and Curing

How To Cut, Trim, Dry and Cure

3,096 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 21 replies

• JimmyPage
      WTF !!!!!   These people aren't doing much to bolster the reputation of Norfolk, are they ?
    • WarmShoe
      Girl Guide Sells Out of Cookies Outside Cannabis Dispensary Canadian cannabis consumers were hungry for change on October 17—and cookies too. OCT 22, 2018 - ZACK FENECH Girl Scout handing out cookies (Photo by Ann Hermes/The Christian Science Monitor via Getty Images) Even Girl Guides are cashing in on cannabis legalization. On October 17, nine-year-old Elina Childs managed to sell thirty boxes of cookies outside of an Edmonton-based cannabis dispensary in less than an hour. Accompanied by her father, Elina and Seann made their way to Nova Cannabis, where they managed to sell out of the entire supply of cookies, which amounted to $120 in profit. The proceeds of the earnings will go towards the Girl Guides Canada Brownie program. In an interview with CTV News, Elina and Seann shared the details on why they decided to make their way to a local cannabis dispensary. “We were going to sell them in the neighborhood, but we’ve done that in the past and it’s always been a bit slow,” explained Seann Childs. He even said she got bit by a dog once. Childs realized a day or two prior that many people would be lined up outside waiting to purchase cannabis legally, finally. He wasn’t wrong. The line wrapped around the cannabis dispensary. Elina credits her father for helping her come up with the idea. “We like to have frank discussions with her, so she understands what it is and take away that mystery behind it,” Childs said in a separate interview with The Canadian Press,  “Just to show her people of all ages and all walks of life are doing this, and it’s legal in Canada now, just demystify it for her, so it’s not a big deal.” Childs also noted that Elina was incredibly polite. He said the people who interacted with her were too. Childs further explained that Elina has a condition known as cystic fibrosis, and is more than familiar with what constitutes as medication, and what doesn’t. Every individual who celebrated legalization day had an impact, wherever and however they chose to participate. Selling girl scout cookies to a line of full of cannabis enthusiasts will be the perfect way for Elina to remember the day history was made.
    • Dinafem-Mark
      @Smokebelch Thank you so much for dropping back in with some stunning dry bud shots    Remo Chemo is a resin monster and I can't wait for some Rosin makers to start using this strain. I'm really excited to see the % pulled from this strain. She's got to be over 20% return   The tall pheno of our Purps#1 just a beautiful plant   Both strains look to be very densely structured and lovely trichome coverage.    Any idea on the end weight buddy? It will give potential new growers what to expect from these 2 very impressive strains   Thanks again for dropping back in brother. As usual some beautiful shots of the Dinafem girls    All the best    Mark..
    • Dodgee
      I like your thinking and if it weren't for all the genuine patients whose med supply might get impacted by our actions I would be on my way now.   Fuck knows I got spider mites aplenty right now.. shame they can't be put to a good use it is aye..