Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,564 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 19 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 24 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies

• Arthur Mix
      This has to be one of the most pleasant smokes I have had for a long time , each one has a unique taste although they quite similar ... The high from it is just perfect for what I need .... @Claude I tried to pm you but it says you can't receive .
    • jw14660
      Had someone coming round to check a leaky pipe.  My garden us discrete.
    • Mr. Harvey
      Why? Well because I thought I’d ask the question first ..... and then after I had been given some reply’s, then I would of posted the pictures.   like I’ve already stated, I’m new to growing and just wondered if there’s someone who’s got a good knowledge, I suppose an exact strain is a very stupid question.   She’s week 4 of flower, I’ll put some pics up, look forward to the comments
    • Vega
      Hello!   I have a 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.8m pitched tent with 600W HPS in my loft, and was planning to bring in a passive 6" or 8" duct fed from the landing ceiling (existing hole) with 8" out, using hyper fan dialled down to run an equivalent speed of a 6" so it's nice and quiet.  The problem I'm faced with right now is where to vent the 8" outlet to.   I'd originally planned to have it feed into a homemade plenum with multiple 2" outlets, then feed 2" ducts to soffit vents that are pre-existing.  I've only just got arount to removing the vents to start work, and realised its a bodged job - the uPVC soffits are just capping over the actual asbestos soffit and the vents are just for show.  I've no way to execute this marvellous plan without drilling the asbestos, which I don't fancy.   So I could core out of the external wall, which would be a nightmare and stick out like a sore thumb, or I'm looking at the chimney stack.   The chimney stack looks awful (i don't have a photo) and I'm not happy with going to 8".  I'm really keen to have the best extraction I can, but now wondering if I should drop this to 6", and maybe knock a brick out rather than coring through.  What are your thoughts?  Will 6" be suitable, and how much noisier will it be?  What are your thoughts on still using an 8" fan with 6" ducting to reduce fan noise?  I had my heart set on 8" out.   Next is the carbon filter.  If I'm running 8" at 6" speed, would it be acceptable to use a smaller in-line filter?  Could I use a cheaper (Rhino) filter seeing as I'm going into the stack and smells should be reduced by doing this anyway?  Has anyone experience of making their own filter, venting into an MDF box or similar before venting outside?  My budget allows for everything right now except the filter, so would like to progress this ASAP with filter purchase in 2 weeks.   Thanks in advance!