Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Systems

NFT, Flood and Drain, Bubblers etc.

2,534 topics in this forum

• 285 replies
    • 84 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply

• Andromedian
      This is TFZ mate....No rabbits, no deer, no foxes.....no worries ha ha apart from slugs and snails
    • Lea Valley
      With all that soil you’ve carried would you consider mixing some coco coir into it ? Light weight to transport, it’s a boon for the guerrilla grower especially if you're doing autos. The coco will hold moisture while breaking up the soil. Auto roots like open soil and are able to develop easier than in a compacted medium. I agree that hand watering frets in the wild are not an option. I use chicken poo pellets at a slightly reduced rate. Autos don’t like high nutrient levels and a couple of feeds over the 100 days to competition is sufficient. You could add a small amount of Sulphate of Potash during the last weeks to assist flowering.    Helsinki seems a long way off from London and I can only imagine the unique challenges you face. One thing I guess you don’t have an issue with is space and people using up any spare land to build houses. It’s really bad here and many places I’ve used over the past 25 years are now tarmac or are a retail park.    Good luck with with your adventure this season, I’ll be looking out for some pics in 100 days time. 
    • lois lane
      nice one billy hope you get a good result 
    • Hiphip
      I assume you've read this; If not then have a good look at that diary. Wonderful it is.   Cheers