Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Growroom Photo's

Growrooms and mum boxes in progress.

712 topics in this forum

• 41 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 98 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 79 replies

• ygdop
      I leave the top two tips and the top two leaves when I flip my light cycle into 12/12. It scares me every time I do it, but if the roots are solid and the plant is healthy and bug free it really helps to avoid the bottom third blues when trimming.  As for the nannas I really feel most of that is brought on by what was said environmental stresses. Feminized seeds are notoriously troublesome for long term mothering, while regs are much more forgiving.( no politics here over regs or fems I do still shop the "tude" for their freebies and promotions and most of those are always feminized but its definitely a purchasing strategy I use)  Stay focused on your environment and make adjustments to compensate when necessary make sure your ph is right for your water, and you'll have a pair of scissors and a bucket between your legs in no time.
    • hash72
      have made mistakes with flowering plants but never had hermies because of it, have had plants hermy twice because of light leak during lights off.
    • Justanotherdude
      All those missing posters...scary. (Around the murder mountain area I mean.)
    • OctoMan
      You'll know you've gone too far when you're watching the contents of a glass of water tilting out of your hand, pouring all over the floor and there's fuck all you can do to get it upright.   Keep updating the thread so we can see how this ends up    I think the OP may already be unconscious