Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Growroom Photo's

Growrooms and mum boxes in progress.

697 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 82 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 108 replies
    • 40 replies

• j.o.i.n.t
      ...meanwhile, in the basement of the Blue Oyster bar...      
    • OddNut
      If it’s only a couple of tops I’d be tempted to chop them off. I’ve never had anything good happen from burnt colas and as said above could cause a mould issue. Even when I’ve only slightly singed the very tips the buds have grown airy and differently they kinda splay out like pine cones with less quality.   happens to the best of us, I once cooked a full crop to cinders 7 weeks in because my extraction tripped off. 
    • highcontrast
      2019 has been slow for me but i did manage a subbie seed grow of the smile f2 and it will definitely be back in the grown room again for 2020.   Some of the best smoke i have had for a few years now and the only thing i have even considered to grow again.    
    • Graywolf
      Sorry, I built my own, so will let someone else field this one.  The heating coils come with an internal thermocouple, and I just used a standard PID controller.  I already had a Version I of the V-Nail, so used that for the nail.    I've also used it with a 20mm diamond knot nail, which work well, but consistent sizing can be an issue, as they have to slip in and out of the nail, the way I use it.  Not an issue if you leave the coil attached as you pass the unit.   I note a plethora of complete units are readily available on line.