Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Growroom Photo's

Growrooms and mum boxes in progress.

689 topics in this forum

• 79 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 108 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 222 replies
    • 170 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 0 replies

• HSO-Mark
      I would call that pure fire my friend. Making my eyes red just looking at it   Lovely bit if extract    Enjoy   Kind regards    Mark..
    • CuriousGreenHand
      As much as I would love to, I have already been treated with some auto's so can't be greedy, would be interesting to see a variety of set ups, led, hips, CMH with varying styles sog, scrog, etc... to see how consistent it is e.g not needing perfection to express perfection   cause lord know's many of us aren't perfect ha ha
    • monkeypig
      Cheers @oldtimer1 . Saved me from a silly mistake. Maybe I'll put some of those in mums garden!  I'll take your advice and get some Amaize in!
    • GreenPirate
      and wow, some marketing video, that aint gonna wash over here! It's like that advert for that party that never happened, FyreFestival *please watch doc on Netflix if you've not seen it* it's got a Fyrefestival Sherbinski vibe to the advert!!         i'm gonna keep quiet on my Zkittzo Fry up line i'm bringing out, want in? i've got some gorgeous "colourful bird" for the video and the breasts...oh my the breasts, you should see the size of them!!!!!  I got them in Sainsbury down the expensive isle.             Gonna have to disagree, green is the colour it's all over your website as well   plenty of frosty greeeeeen goodness...okay, with orange hairs