You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

when u name your route to work .......the dogshit run. :puke:   fuk god help me in morning i think ill take long long route. :stoned:

my guts is weak + when i see steam rising off the fukas....... i need 2 hours to come around.......3 mugs of PG tip`s call it adrenaline rush. lol

• Like 1

Just now, thekingofobsolete said:

i need 2 hours to come around

when you pick them up they're warm and you can put them in your pocket or under your hat to keep warm on winter walks lol 

• Like 1

Just now, twigs said:

when you pick them up they're warm and you can put them in your pocket or under your hat to keep warm on winter walks lol 

down our way they sling them up into the bushes where the bio degrade + leak all over the cyclists when they rot .........   they hang there like badges. lol     ach y fi .........  tbh i doubt i could pick my own stool up fresh,i`d rather it dried out + cured. lol   when i nad a dog i`d let it shit up the tip + rot ffs........its why i got a cat,he goes over the fence digs a hole in next doors flower bed,then shakes like fuk squeezing 1 out,the poor fuka cant have long left i hope. lol   aint had a nites sleep in 3 years,bastard thing wakes us up for food............anyway fuk dogshit at 6 am,it ruins my day. :skin_up:

• Like 1

when the telly jumped left then right + u drop a lite spliff on the floor + u look at the keyboard + think what the fuk am i doing lol    its time i retired surely. :stoned:    i burnt the rug lol

Edited by thekingofobsolete
  • Like 1

...when a sexy girl starts smiling at you from the table opposite and without thinking start picking your nose.  Even worse if you go ahead and eat it. :puke:

• Like 1

When you're getting ready to go to the shops and you're doing a checklist in your head of what you need to buy in case you forget anything.

You know that you are wasted so you then do a checklist of everything you need to take with you, money, bank card and keys as I take them out the front door thinking that's me sorted ready to go no what I need to get and I've got everything I need.:yep:

I open the door take one step out only to realise I don't have any shoes on lol:doh:

Edited by bill cooper
  • Like 8

You know it was a heavy one the night before when you get to work and decide to take a piss only to find you put your boxershorts on back to front when you woke up :skin_up:

When you're in looking at your buds and you spot a dodgy looking sugar leaf and panic thinking bud rot, you pick it off and it's fine no signs of bud rot result.:thumsup:

You make your way back to the couch and start smoking a joint of bubble hash you made earlier, you start feeling sleepy and rub your eyes with the fingers you just used to pick the sugar leaf off :doh::russian: bloodshot is an understatement,  what a day lol

• Like 2

your in work + yuh feel like pulling your tool out to have a shit........ e.g  busy lol

when you just switched on the laundry whites and you spot a solitary red t shirt going round and round and round and its new :( 

bad me lol i blame the smoke lol 

large.DSC_0002-1350x2393.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...