You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

You know you're stoned when you're absolutely raging at what sounds like someone jumping on a pogo stick in the flat above, so much so that I'm shouting at the top of my voice, stop the fecking banging.:ranting:

I've made my mind up I'm going up to have a word as soon as I've emptied the runoff from my plants:taz:.I go to empty the runoff and realise the noise is following me up the hall.
it's my roller blind in my bedroom that i just rolled up 20 minutes earlier on the way to watering my plants banging off the wall in the wind  :doh:lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JJJ said:

When you've just washed your face with shampoo...:crybaby:

What wrong with that??  Is sham your dog?

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On July 3, 2006 at 9:34 PM, RANDOMHED said:

When i get a nice warm tingling feeling on my thigh and slowly but surely gets more intense till my brain registers the tingling sensation is now a burning sensation due to a hotrock, causing me to dance round the room like a nutter. :wink:

Haha

When I'm talking like with a new dr or people in shops  and every other word I cant think what it Is lol

Its probably due to.my high anxiety levels mixed with big fat joints hahshs

When you walk home from the shop after getting the munchies, curl up and fall asleep.  Wake up the next day to find your cars been boosted. Then being told said car is parked outside the shop where you left it the night before. 

• 3 months later...

i fire this shit through my bong i fly fly fly ........ lol

large.DSC_0008_copy_1043x1849.JPG

makes my drool like a rabid dog... :bong:   + tickely aint the word i cough like fuk but in a good way. :beer:   oh aye my eyeballs look like a shithouse rats lol

Edited by thekingofobsolete
shithouse rat bit
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You know you're stoned when you leave the house to walk the dog, reach the field and realise you forgot the damn dog :fart:

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Has just taken me 2 heating cycles and 2 deep lungfuls of nothingness to notice I havent loaded me Vapcap :doh:

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 4:23 PM, No.1PartyAnthem said:

When your playing video games but your just running into walls because your brain is fried lol

That's just me playing video games. The amount of times I got shot on GTA because I'm running at a wall shooting the air lol