You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

On 6/3/2020 at 3:33 PM, Nick Berry said:

When you can't work out a steep hill is up or down

Even when you're not stoned there are a few hills where the surrounding landscape makes your brain think the hill is going up when it's going down and vise vesa.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Boojum said:

Even when you're not stoned there are a few hills where the surrounding landscape makes your brain think the hill is going up when it's going down and vise vesa.

There one on the way to Porthmadog when you hit the mountains after leaving England, fantastic when I was a kid

Edited by Nick Berry
  • Like 1

Just now, Nick Berry said:

There one on the way to Porthmadog when you hit the mountains after leaving England, fantastic when I was a kid

Similar memories of heading out to Anglesey as a young child.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

when your going to the all night garage for skins and munchies and everybody you see is a plain clothes cop and you cant get your cheesy grin away.

• Like 1

Not a stoned story but could well have been. I lost my reading glasses at the weekend. Searched everywhere. I'd been reading in the lounge and went to make a brew. Then went for a shower. Both me and Mrs LB searched and couldn't find them. Eventfully found them in the salad draw of the fridge. Fuck me.:huh: 

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

You know you're stoned when you're watching TV, there's an advert break and you forget what you were watching.

I haven't a clue lol

E2A And then you necro a thread :rofl:

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 6

when you pick up the phone and by the time the person has finished telling you thier IT problem, you forget who it was, what it was and where you are.

#dabbingduringlockdownathome

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

58 pages of "shit, I've done that"

YKYSW you finish your Olympic breakfast in the roadside cafe and then stir 2 sachets of ketchup in your coffee.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You just finished rolling one & find the one you were sure you rolled, but forgot, behind your ear. Then find a half smoked one in the ashtray.

• Like 1

When you take your work boots off and put them neatly next to the door then realise you need them on because the house your working on has all the floorboards ripped up and your boots are an essential part of your PPE lol 

• Like 1

When you roll a joint and sit down, but don't have a lighter.  So you get up to get a lighter, sit back down, and can't find the joint.  So you get up again, lighter in hand, and eventually find the joint.  While you're up, you decided to get a glass of water.  By the time you sit down again, you've got your water but the lighter AND the joint are missing. After wandering around the house, again, you find yourself standing in the kitchen, joint in mouth, lighter in one hand, water in the other.  But now you're just standing in the kitchen because you're certain you were in there to do something, but can't remember what it was. 

Ever single damn daylol

My dog must be convinced I'm insane by now.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

When you're just finishing serving up dinner, go to pour the carrots through the colander and all you have is a load of nicely seasoned boiling water. Look to your left, lo and behold a nice pile of chopped carrots on the chopping board. Raw it is.

• Like 2

lol

I also got out of the shower the other day without washing. I'd just been standing there staring into the middle distance enjoying the warm water lol

• Like 6