You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

On 09/09/2018 at 8:57 PM, Jimboo said:

When you've just ironed a pair of dirty jeans you have taken off to put in the wash :russian:

Ironing? You posh bastard, coming here showing off with your high falooting ways,

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

You know you're pissed and stoned when you've spent the last half minute trying to light your spliff with your egic, wondering where the bloody spark wheel is :rofl:

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

When your missus phones you from work to let you know she's on her way home, then ten minutes later you're searching the house wondering where the fuck she's gone, having spoken to her not long ago.....:doh:

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

One from my missus just now....:)

"I was so wrecked last night, I saw the cops pull someone on telly and I hid my drink under the sofa....." lol

• Like 6

You know you're really drunk and stoned when you have a silly rant on here, then look for the joint you just rolled but haven't smoked yet, only to find that there are 2 joints that you rolled but haven't smoked yet:toldya:

When your driving at night on a empty country lane....And can't remember what side of the road your meant to drive on..  So you have to pull over and Google it.

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm making a Thai green curry....lol

I've been stood staring at the curry, tasting it, and thinking it doesn't look or taste quite right for some time.....:unsure:

Chicken fried off, green chillies in, coconut milk....why isn't it like it usually is?

Ahh, the green curry paste that makes it a green curry. :doh:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/01/2019 at 6:23 PM, Captain Bonglington said:

I've been stood staring at the curry, tasting it, and thinking it doesn't look or taste quite right for some time.....:unsure:

Chicken fried off, green chillies in, coconut milk....why isn't it like it usually is?

Ahh, the green curry paste that makes it a green curry. :doh:

i knocked up some muck once, got it all lovely, not to wet, not to dry, taking my time, smoking doob

in the barrow, walking with big smile on face, got to the wall

and mate pointed out theirs no cement in it .. lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twigs said:

i knocked up some muck once

That's what my dad said when I asked him how I was conceived.

:bag:

I'll get me coat.

• Like 2