You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

We've got a second fridge next to the tumble dryer in a kind of utility room....

My girlfriend has just gone to put some food in it and found a big handful of fluff from the tumble dryer filter in there. lol

Fuck knows when I did that. :)

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

When you have a bong before you get up. put the kettle in the fridge and leave the milk on the work top after making the 1st cuppa

You are watching something on the telly and think this must be going over soon its been on a long time but when you check its only been on 12 minutes

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

:rofl::rofl: what a thread

I end up going Tesco for a sweet snack, end up with a shit load of junk food. Get to the car and think I’ll have a bite of chocolate or something, 10 mins later still there savaged through nearly everything. On the brink of a food coma. 

Was hanging the washing in the living room the other day. Stood there with s t shirt in my hand zoning the fuck out for about 20mins. Thinking it had been like 2 mins. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

When you have a shower and half an hour later think ‘oh shit I need a shower still’ then remember you’ve been in, then half an hour later find yourself having the same conversation.... in the fucking shower again lol

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

You're trimming the top of a hedge, and find yourself at the top of the ladder brandishing a pitchfork instead of a hedgecutter. lol

Edited by Captain Bonglington
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, Captain Bonglington said:

You're trimming the top of a hedge, and find yourself at the top of the ladder brandishing a pitchfork instead of a hedgecutter. lol

fuck that mate sharp stuff and ladders when you are stoned, I honestly don't even shave anymore when I'm stoned lol

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

I honestly don't even shave anymore when I'm stoned lol

I now make sure I`ve prepared meat and veg for tea before I get stoned, my knives are way too sharp for a wrecked idiot like me

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jimboo said:

fuck that mate sharp stuff and ladders when you are stoned, I honestly don't even shave anymore when I'm stoned lol

It genuinely doesn't bother me mate, I'm usually stoned at work. 

Depends what I'm doing....If I'm cutting hedges, or splitting wood it's autopilot stuff, very baked....If I'm climbing, I'll just have a pipe or two over the course of the day. :yes:

It focuses my mind if anything, the pitchfork was a rare lapse...lol

Edited by Captain Bonglington
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You find a trip to the supermarket very frightening. :yes:

Fuck knows what I'm smoking at the moment, I bought it, but it's a bit edgy. :fear:

3 hours ago, Bwm said:

When you walk into a room for something but forget what.........only to repeat several times in succession. 

Youre even more stoned when you are looking for something and its in your hand

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Davey Jones said:

Youre even more stoned when you are looking for something and its in your hand

lollollol I dunno how many times I’ve done that! 

• Like 2

lol reading glasses is one for me...I leave the fuckers on my head, forget where I've put them and then rage about the place looking for them...lighters is another, there's never enough lighters see! :taz: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bwm said:

When you walk into a room for something but forget what.........only to repeat several times in succession. 

It's apparently nothing to do with forgetfulness but something to do with the way the mind works. Apparently the mind resets itself when we cross a doorway.

FOUND IT:   Professor Gabriel Radvansky suggests that passing through doorways is the cause of these memory lapses. “Entering or exiting through a doorway serves as an 'event boundary' in the mind, which separates episodes of activity and files them away,”

• Like 5