You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

I remember this thread from when I joined 420. Ahhhhhh, seems like ages ago.

It's a great thread is this lol  I'm gonna have a re-read.

I know I'm pretty stoned when I've just sampled a joint of mix up from the new crop.

It's Ugorg Mix Up. And It almost tastes like a creamy cheese, or like roast chicken crisps. I'm not sure what it is as I've never grown/smoked Killer, but this is bloody strong, and crystally.

It's got me gripping my seat - high as fook lol

Out of 4 plants so far, i've had a Blues that I've definitely recognised. And I've near smoked that up as I cropped it early. That's a nice mellow tasty one for sure.  Another 2 to sample soon :scared: .

:stoned:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jon Clobert said:

I remember this thread from when I joined 420. Ahhhhhh, seems like ages ago.

It's a great thread is this lol  I'm gonna have a re-read.

I know I'm pretty stoned when I've just sampled a joint of mix up from the new crop.

It's Ugorg Mix Up. And It almost tastes like a creamy cheese, or like roast chicken crisps. I'm not sure what it is as I've never grown/smoked Killer, but this is bloody strong, and crystally.

It's got me gripping my seat - high as fook lol

Out of 4 plants so far, i've had a Blues that I've definitely recognised. And I've near smoked that up as I cropped it early. That's a nice mellow tasty one for sure.  Another 2 to sample soon :scared: .

:stoned:

@Jon Clobert - assuming cannabis won't be decriminalised\legalised in the UK within the next 5-10 years, have you considered emigrating to a country where you could indulge in your passion socially? 

• Like 2

When you leave the supermarket, whilst having a little panik that U can't find the keys, then see your car and the windscreen wipers are going?

Get to the car, engines going, music is blasting out, with keys in ingnition obviously. 

There were a few people stood there looking at the car too. 

I just got in (with my £60 of donuts) and drove off as if I always do it. 

:bong:

i do like this thread. 

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, stu914 said:

@Davey Jones

'kin 'ell Davey.........you must really love doughnuts bud.........:wassnnme:

lol:rofl:

lol

The best part is they didnt even have any!, I went for the chocolate pudding with custard instead and four carrier bags full of stuff I didnt need, 90% of it is still here lol

My missus was driving and shes a none smoker I think I was so stoned she was getting embarrassed, she kept saying will you hurry up, why are you going so slow and other little digs like they always have to have

• Like 3

I'm not too bad at shopping when stoned, but I won't go shopping when I'm hungry.  I could come back with anything or nothing.

eat then shop is my approach.

• Like 3

I had a smoke with one of my uncle's during the week & I let him try some Blues grown under CMH & he thoroughly enjoyed it as he's been a puffer for over 40 years,

anyway, when he left to go & do takeaway deliveries, he phoned me about an hour later saying that he was doing a delivery in a area he knows well & got lost three times

& was stoned out his box  :smokin: he said he had to turn on his phone's satnav to find the main road out of the area  lol 

• Like 7

lol Happened to me once that did...was driving my mate to go and get some weed and had to stop in traffic at lights (was dark) then all of a sudden, looked around and thought 'where the fuck am I ?' lol  Just didn't recognise anything at all about where I was and I've driven the area loads of times and know it by heart like....had to ask him where we were and that was off a dealer weed spliff too, mashed I was lol  The driving ability though was perfectly fine though, just had that moment of complete amnesia about the area like.

• 2 months later...