This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

1 hour ago, CustardVape said:

Sorry to hear of your set back @OldFord I guess the benefit of starting early is you have plenty of time to pull it back.

Best of luck mate , it'll come good 😉

Cheers mate 👍     Yes & No  mainly down to trying to meet the 1st June flip on the light dep and only seedling lights at home , so will get them through as fast as poss and outdoors  , see how the look end of May.

Time will tell mate

• Like 2

16 hours ago, OldFord said:

Mrs OF is messing with my well versed plans 🤬

I picked up some fresh seedling compo and had it in the g/h .

I asked MRS OF to bring a buckets worth back with her , she did and i placed it in the seedling area to let it warm ,  duly soaked the seeds and into the soil  ....... The soil is last fkn years open bag ... as its prudent i use last years old stuff up first 🤬      Its anaerobic and i have scored 4 in total from 16 !   

Fair play to OSS GDB .... so vigorous its unreal !

@CheechChongReturns   The Inalas up 😎

Sags Black Budha just crowing but so did a few others and stalled.

Looks like the other is DP's  Auto Forbidden Cherry but its just broke soil and now need to see if it stalls !

I have numerous just crowning and look to have stalled ... i hate Mrs OF right now lol   

SO ... i have just soaked a fresh batch of randoms from the tubs  ,  cant even recall what i did but did mark them all 👍     So obv my list has changed  and will update once i get everything above soil. 

Shit @OldFord hope they pop through that’s a bugger man but early doors man!!

hope your all good mate

stiggy

• Like 2

@OldFord dam bro that's a bit of kick in the nuts, so early doors too :(

My offer still stands if you need some replacements to cater for the loss 👍

Be lucky mucker :yinyang:

• Like 6

I binned the lot , all 12 gone , had a nosey  in soil and deeds def started and stalled.    Is what it is 👍

Got quite the variety going  and time will tell what we get 😎

@Revive    Thanks mucker 👍      I got the pack minus 2  in soak ,  i gave 1 to friends visiting from Goa and one to another friend ...thinking they were fem lol        

Still got a few to sort out  &  got CuriousOranges bits to sort , & poss a DP cultivar  ,  and still got a wave of beans in soak  , some in  fresh seedling compo & some in cotton pads.   

Luck & time will tell.      

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, OldFord said:

I got the pack minus 2  in soak ,  i gave 1 to friends visiting from Goa and one to another friend ...thinking they were

So you didn't lose any in the dodgy compo then?

I think I put 12 in the packs so am I right in thinking you still have 10 to play with brother?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Revive said:

So you didn't lose any in the dodgy compo then?

I think I put 12 in the packs so am I right in thinking you still have 10 to play with brother?

Nope :thumsup:      Mainly by chance ,  i was gonna do them then stopped !!  

So i could do the Regs together  👍      So by sheer fluke i dodged a bullet 😎

I got a pack of  Sunshine DayDream &  1/2 pack of Ghetto Blaster along with your GG3 x Rene on soak.

See how it plays mucker 😎

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Nope :thumsup:      Mainly by chance ,  i was gonna do them then stopped !!  

That's handy me ol mate :)

hopefully there will be no more loses now but as we no lady luck plays her part :v:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Revive said:

That's handy me ol mate :)

hopefully there will be no more loses now but as we no lady luck plays her part :v:

And it wasnt for bad luck i wouldnt have any ffs lol      

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A 3 pk of  SS   Auto  Amaretto Tarmac  ,  12  x   SS   auto  Mandarine Panties

5  Nirvana  NL   to replace the  SS  NL pack i just lost.     

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MindSoup said:

@OldFord check your email, you might want to save a few spots :naughty:

More is  BETTERER  :thumsup:

• Like 1

I picked a few of the beans out the anaerobic soil -  seeds i had none left of !

I then resoaked them in coconut water ,  placed them into cotton pads with a splash of the coco water  ....and i do believe im on a winner  ,   def a few tails i didnt have  ..... We shall see 😎

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, OldFord said:

I picked a few of the beans out the anaerobic soil -  seeds i had none left of !

I then resoaked them in coconut water ,  placed them into cotton pads with a splash of the coco water  ....and i do believe im on a winner  ,   def a few tails i didnt have  ..... We shall see 😎

Hi mate.

Glad to hear you salvaged some seeds..

Do find the coconut water better than tap, or other bottled water for starting off your seeds.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Celtic voyager said:
17 minutes ago, Celtic voyager said:

Hi mate.

Glad to hear you salvaged some seeds..

Do find the coconut water better than tap, or other bottled water for starting off your seeds.

Cheers mate .    I normally use mineral water & kickstart ,  i normally use the coconut water for old / dodgy seeds .   

i have the questionable SSDD seeds in pads now and almost positive i can see life !    Eyes are tired but im convinced i can see life.    Give them another 24hrs and check them.      Fingers crossed mate

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 9