This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

Oh mate it's b under new profile but fuck I'm gonna come out this time just cos I want you to know from me your a top man , proper salt of the earth and I've loved having you, Ive look upto you from seeing you here mate , ur strong as fuck , really kind,  always sharing tips and tricks, and keen to do what we do giving no fucus along the way , shit I hope there's some way that you can get some more time to stay with us , big love ,B .

• Like 9

@OldFord was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but just to wish you all the best with your final grow. 

Good that you have some fast versions to test, will save a bit of work maybe with the light dep shenanigans. 

Will be following along...

• Like 5

All the best with your final grow mate. The wealth of information you've shared here is priceless. Looking forward to the flower show 👍

• Like 5

Sorry to hear this and I hope you can enjoy your final season. Take care brother. 

• Like 5

Thank you all guys 🥰    Love you all !

i will tell you as it stands - 

Im beat guys , yes this shits back and its got a grip ,   im being told its curtains and all they can do is try slow it down. 
I have refused treatment for several reasons , mainly due to timeframe and what i deem quality of life.     When im not able to do what i want when i want or need ...its time to check out.   So this grow will be my last .  
Pics & updates may be less than normal but fully intending on growing the shit outta these plants !  
I want to shout of @CuriousOrange  Thank you kindly for the beans you sent in mate , sadly i just cant do them justice and sorry i wont get to experience them.

Please forgive me and ask Joolz to find them a good home. 

Lastly .... fuck you cancer 🖕

• Like 10
  • WOW 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Thank you all guys 🥰    Love you all !

i will tell you as it stands - 

Im beat guys , yes this shits back and its got a grip ,   im being told its curtains and all they can do is try slow it down. 
I have refused treatment for several reasons , mainly due to timeframe and what i deem quality of life.     When im not able to do what i want when i want or need ...its time to check out.   So this grow will be my last .  
Pics & updates may be less than normal but fully intending on growing the shit outta these plants !  
I want to shout of @CuriousOrange  Thank you kindly for the beans you sent in mate , sadly i just cant do them justice and sorry i wont get to experience them.

Please forgive me and ask Joolz to find them a good home. 

Lastly .... fuck you cancer 🖕

I am truly sorry to hear this oldford mate..

I've no other words, non that you'd want to hear, or haven't heard already..

And I'm truly sorry for Mrs oldford as well

• Like 7

A ‘like’ could not be less appropriate

@OldFordmy good man, that is deeply saddening news, I hope you are able to get all your loose ends tied up and can relax and enjoy the last ride as much as possible as you say with a quality of life your own meds will give. 

The beans will find a home I’m sure, pay them no concern. Let’s make this season a bloody cracker for you chap, much love and respect 

E2a : triple fucking fuck cancer

Edited by CuriousOrange
Cos fuck cancer
  • Like 11

It's all been said mate, I can only wish you the best.

stu

:oldtoker:

• Like 9

Best wishes Old Ford, it’s lovely to have you about the place.  Looking forward to seeing your flowers. :yinyang:

• Like 10

Wishing you an excellent season Old Ford and to enjoy the Summer rays best as poss. So many of my friends been getting that C it’s been beyond horrid….  

Even though i’m more of a lurker.. you never fail to impress  me with your assortment of vibrant colourful,  visually mouth water inducing well well cooked buds….  I much appreciate your strain reviews  to

Wishing you the best as can be

Salute 

• Like 10

All the best this season @OldFordLost for words only you are one of the real ones brother a real Gentlemen Guerrilla Gardener. 🥰

• Like 8

Ditto to all the above comments @OldFord. I am not an outdoor grower but your diaries and excellent content have kept me enthralled for many a year.

Hope it's peaceful as pain free as possible for you.

Respect

The Villan.

• Like 9

Love and hugs dude, we're all here behind you :hippy:

• Like 9

I'm not very good at saying the appropriate thing but I'm wishing you all the best as the best can be.

• Like 10

Sorry to hear that its back @OldFord.

Only thing i can think to say is you do what u want dude and enjoy what time u have left.

You know u have family here dude and wish you nothing but the best.

Right enough of that u got a season to sort out hows them plants looking mucker.

• Like 9