This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

finishing on approx 10 hrs and she gets a dark period before chop , as in she can stay under the blackout tent for a few days then chop.     

I follow a similar pattern mate, I leave them for the last 48 hours in darkness.

Late July/early August finish if started late May/early June.

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Punta Roja said:

I follow a similar pattern mate, I leave them for the last 48 hours in darkness.

Late July/ early August finish if started late May/early June.

Yeah mate ,  im pretty set in my ways now and happy with the routine 👍

I do fancy a srog dep this year and may well run the Blue Hashplant in scrog dep all on its own ,  will either be that or the rqs bubblegum xl.       See how the shape up and go from there 👍

• Like 8

23 hours ago, OldFord said:

Inala   auto     @CheechChongReturns 

Running those myself now. Some kind of Euforia v Gelato auto mash-up (sounds like fun). I think they are feminised seeds too. I'll let you know how it goes. I was hoping to run some outside in my garden but 'possible' building work close by may hamper that.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Lux_Interior said:

Running those myself now. Some kind of Euforia v Gelato auto mash-up (sounds like fun). I think they are feminised seeds too. I'll let you know how it goes. I was hoping to run some outside in my garden but 'possible' building work close by may hamper that.

Thats the one 👍     I love the DP Euforia and i believe its a SS Geltao ... poss RGSC , cant recall ,  they are full auto mate.     I will be tagging along on your run sir just to see how they go indoors.

All the best with them mate 👍

• Like 5

Good luck OldFord, nice to see you getting revved up for the new season, a bit early for me yet but you got me thinking it’s time to start getting some beans on order.All the best pal.

Zebs

• Like 3

@Zebal Thank you kindly sir.       
im early to get the light dep girls on the go.

poss a few extra for some outdoor scrog. 
see what the plants & weather have to offer lol 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

Those inala do sound rather enticing... Good luck with the widow @OldFord. Sounds like a loud 2024!

Im hoping the Widow gets her honk on mate.

yeah the Inala looks nice.... plenty of beans t if you fancy a stab at it 👍

Got a few other bits i wanna throw in the mix also but Mrs OF is driving me mad with the house hunting & fingers crossed a few weeks the cold should go away and i can get out n about to view places with her.

in the mean time im cracking on lol 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CustardVape said:

Oh go on then , I'll hang around 😀

Good man 👍     You good mate ??

• Like 2

Its officially growing season for me .... I have wet the beans  👍

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 27/02/2024 at 20:36, OldFord said:

yeah the Inala looks nice....

Yep I agree, I have four seedlings, I'll have to run them this year because they are auto (fems).

Not a big fan of autos but outside in the UK it makes sense.

The plants are looking OK. I'm happy. Come on Summer!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

Good man 👍     You good mate ??

All good mate , hope your well my man , great to see you getting your beans moist 😉

• Like 2

16 beans all in soak ,  the first wave , all fems , 2nd wave will be soaked in 3 wks time.

With the varied genetics and some aged beans im not expecting a full success in germination ....time will tell.

Observation -  SeedStockers NL beans are HUGE  ,  Royal Queen  Bubblegum XL were tiny.

@badbillybob    Mate i will give those SSDD a bash on the 2nd wave and see if i get any joy ...dont look promising man but stranger things n all that.      Get some Mohan x  on the go too.  😎

@CuriousOrange  Mate i will get your goodies on the 2nd wave as not trapped yet 👍

@Revive Mate your GG 3 x Rene x GG3 is on the 1st & 2nd wave 👍      1st for me and 2nd for the old gits ... and shes now international too mucker 🥰    A Rene is in Goa  😎

• Like 9