This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

Tired / tender and sore eyes ...but a quick look in the seedling chamber and it looks like the SS ABC & OSS Grandaddy Black are the first up.

numerous just beginning to crown .... the promise of new life 👍

Even the Dr Underground Pain Killers look to be moving !
Nothing visible on the RQS stuff yet .... we shall see folks

• Like 13

Always a sigh of relief when they start breaking through the surface.

• Like 3

On 05/03/2024 at 20:29, OldFord said:

I did say i would give the Inala a run 👍

I have few a Inala seedlings that I want to pot up into decent sized pots for a garden grow this summer. They have been quite vigorous so far. My placcy greenhouse is a bit knackered now and might need replacing though.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Lux_Interior said:

I have few a Inala seedlings that I want to pot up into decent sized pots for a garden grow this summer. They have been quite vigorous so far. My placcy greenhouse is a bit knackered now and might need replacing though.

My Inala has popped up 😎

As for the placcy g/h .... if its the roof just patch it up and if its the sides ... its better off without them 😎

A bit opaque will assist with the strong sun 👍     The more ventilation the better mate.   

• Like 4

5 hours ago, OldFord said:

My Inala has popped up 😎

As for the placcy g/h .... if its the roof just patch it up and if its the sides ... its better off without them 😎

A bit opaque will assist with the strong sun 👍     The more ventilation the better mate.   

My placcy greenhouse has been a legend it has done 4yrs through wind, rain, sun and snow. it has produced tomatos and peppers, weed and seeds. Better value than a TV license.

• Like 9

Mrs OF is messing with my well versed plans 🤬

I picked up some fresh seedling compo and had it in the g/h .

I asked MRS OF to bring a buckets worth back with her , she did and i placed it in the seedling area to let it warm ,  duly soaked the seeds and into the soil  ....... The soil is last fkn years open bag ... as its prudent i use last years old stuff up first 🤬      Its anaerobic and i have scored 4 in total from 16 !   

Fair play to OSS GDB .... so vigorous its unreal !

@CheechChongReturns   The Inalas up 😎

Sags Black Budha just crowing but so did a few others and stalled.

Looks like the other is DP's  Auto Forbidden Cherry but its just broke soil and now need to see if it stalls !

I have numerous just crowning and look to have stalled ... i hate Mrs OF right now lol   

SO ... i have just soaked a fresh batch of randoms from the tubs  ,  cant even recall what i did but did mark them all 👍     So obv my list has changed  and will update once i get everything above soil. 

• Like 9
  • WOW 1

DinaMex ,  Midnight Mass ,  Power Plant and a few others all in the mix now ,   need to soak some others that will be duplicates of the first wave ... Dinafem Blue Cheese / Blue Hash  im now on my last bean ...so .. 🫰

• Like 10

Looks like i have an RP purple wreck  come up  :thumsup:

Delighted with that   👍   

• Like 10

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

scored 4 in total from 16 !   

Fuck man, that's a major spanner in the works. At least there's plenty of time left to get more going. 

• Like 1

On 05/03/2024 at 21:49, Stigofthedank said:

Getting into my autos more and more looks like there is some fire landing if it’s before start of the season uk420 will have had 4 lifers out of me, keep that hush 🤫 hahaha. 🤣 lol 

Do you think you might have a problem lol lol lol

I wouldn't want to state the obvious addiction ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Revive said:

Do you think you might have a problem lol lol lol

I wouldn't want to state the obvious addiction ;)

I will take that @Revive well early if anything lol hahaha Ah well worse things to be addicted to lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Fuck man, that's a major spanner in the works. At least there's plenty of time left to get more going. 

Yeah mate ,  bitter pill to swallow bruv as some of those were then last of seeds like Black Budha , Blue Hash , Apollo Cherry ...now need to try find some more , others i have the odd single bean of  ,  im on it , prob got about 30 seeds all in various stages lol        Wont matter as be spread amongst fellow old gits.

got more to  come ....as more is betterer lol 

• Like 7

Sorry to hear of your set back @OldFord I guess the benefit of starting early is you have plenty of time to pull it back.

Best of luck mate , it'll come good 😉

• Like 1

Yeah it's always worse when it's the last bean of a discontinued strain. Onwards and upwards old chum :hippy:.

• Like 1