This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

@OldFord loving the line up brother

Exciting times ahead 👍

19 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Will update what the fellow old gits are running  ...when they stop bickering and can actually remember whos doing what

lol lol made me chuckle that

Be lucky my mate :yinyang:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Choices nearly nailed down for the old gits  and myself  👍

Will update what the fellow old gits are running  ...when they stop bickering and can actually remember whos doing what lol  

Im a good way into my selections ,  so far im decided on and in no order - 

Sag's Black Budha     awesome meds, nice grow ,  i fancied it again,

GG3 x Rene x GG3     @Revive   The man looks to have made something special and i fancied a go 👍

SHD x BBG       @brock1     Luvs ya for this 🥰   

OSG    Old  Widow          I fancied some   ,  it looks tasty ,    much love brother @MindSoup

Dinafem   Blue Hash       Been time , i have beans from last run ,   nice meds. ,  i want to..  

Vision Blue Power    I fancied it  ,   i like Blueberry ,  it sounded good lol  

Dr Underground    Pain Killer      i fancied it   ,   with a name like that .... what old git could refuse  lol  

RQS  BubbleGum XL     RQS get hate !    I fancied them , may as well as tried lots of other BBG .

Inala   auto     @CheechChongReturns  made them , i fancied them from the diary ,   here we are.

RP's  Purple Wreck     i wanted to do it again  ,   strange terp and tastes like the scent ,  nice meds.

SS Northern Lights       I like NL ,  not tried SS version and it was in the fridge ,  i want to.

SS Apollo Black Cherry     Was simply a qaulity grow / plant and bud for me in light dep ,  very cherry !  ,  awesome meds.  

SSSC  DP  Black Leb       i like it ,  i have it  ,  im growing it ,   unique terp / i love it , good meds.

EDIT   

@CuriousOrange   BlueBerry Muffin  ,  Wonder Lemon HashPlant    the man kindly made them & offered ,  they look very impressive   !!   ,   Lavender escaped me s&  HashPlant and im in  👍

Hope i do them justice sir.    Thanks again for the opportunity.

Update this list as & when.    

Poss some rather small pot action inspired by the small pot maestro  @Idicanna jones 🥰

See what else sneaks in as we go.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Revive said:

@OldFord loving the line up brother

Exciting times ahead 👍

lol lol made me chuckle that

Be lucky my mate :yinyang:

Cheers mate ,     Honestly mucker its hilarious  & ballbusting at the same time lol  

I just want to nail it down as im the numpty starting all the beans  ,  so i can get my shit planned and ready !

Choosing by names , colours  lol    some know the score and know what they want & floats the boat so its not al bad ,     then comes ... the head fuck when you get a list with wrong jumbled names  ,  you gotta get it cleared up and thats fun lol       Then comes the can i do one for a friend  or fam member ....and it plays again lol      You got no idea man.    

Im doing what i want  and looking forward to seeing / feeling / loving / hating lol and smelling them  🥰

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Nice selection dude, be really interesting to see what the widows do outdoors. 

• Like 4

Fuk that lol

I can see why that's such a ball ache brother..they don't know how lucky they are 👍

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Nice selection dude, be really interesting to see what the widows do outdoors. 

Yeah some varied bits this year 👍         Cast the net wide and see what you get.

As for the Widow mate,  its gotta be dep'd to stand a chance ??   from site blurb & checking out grows, the bud structure does seem tight & dense ... poss not for the outddor life ,  so give her a chance and long cook dep her in hopefully best of the glorious sun 👍    

Im keen for the ABC as was a pleasure to grow , smell / flavours / pokey  ,,  impressed me and one of the nicest plants i done in time.

Blue Hashplant was another i was really impressed by.   

Fingers ceossed and see how it plays.

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 5

Yeah they have proper bucket dinkers, but I have heard they're quite mould resistant. There's a few not so widowy phenos, but they're all a banging smoke and a heavy hit. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, OldFord said:

I have more to add ,  more it betterer lol    

Hahaha always and said by a true vet🫡 haha lol sure it will expand quite some yet !!

wow 😮 line up is looking nice, love a widow M… timeless!!

and well I also love the haters you know that hahaha ;) thrive of it in fact, get that widow cooked outdoors and it in for a real old school treat @OldFord lovely lovely !!

looking forward to this season more and more as we approach for everyone putting beans out this year :yinyang:

big love 

stig

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

wow 😮 line up is looking nice,

I did say it was gonna be random & varied 👍

A rummage in the tubs and pulling random bits out  ,   see how it plays 👍

More challenge than reward  , but the growing itself is the reward 😎

• Like 7

Good luck dude.

I still not nailed anything down yet had the final line up and changed me mind 3 times since then. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Bram Toker said:

I'll be studying your diaries very closely. For some reason the possibility of force flowering didn't occur to me when putting together plans for my coming garden grow.

It gives you so many more options on what you can grow 👍    

12 wk cooks suddenly become easy for the outdoor grower 😎    

Western Winds .... nearly got me into trouble but Oh So worth it 🥰

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

Good luck dude.

I still not nailed anything down yet had the final line up and changed me mind 3 times since then. lol

Thanks man 👍

I was going round in cirles mate !!!     Was getting nowhere !    

I put all the names in an envelope and pulled a few out ...... no canna snobbery here lol     

See how it plays ,  couldnt care less about the end result ,  i will score something and thats fine by me  ,  the challenge of getting them home happy & healthy is reward enough for me mucker

• Like 8

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Thanks man 👍

I was going round in cirles mate !!!     Was getting nowhere !    

I put all the names in an envelope and pulled a few out ...... no canna snobbery here lol     

See how it plays ,  couldnt care less about the end result ,  i will score something and thats fine by me  ,  the challenge of getting them home happy & healthy is reward enough for me mucker

again lovely attitude boys :) make my morning seeing honest true undivided love for the art of outdoor med growing :wub: love my guys

stig

• Like 4

18 hours ago, OldFord said:

i also roll back the daylight so i never finish on a full 12hrs of sun.    

What's your thinking here? Does it make them finish quicker? or is there some other reason eg making the bud stronger? Also assuming there are real benefits to reducing daylight hours to less than 12 hours, is there a downside eg reduced yield?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bram Toker said:

What's your thinking here? Does it make them finish quicker? or is there some other reason eg making the bud stronger? Also assuming there are real benefits to reducing daylight hours to less than 12 hours, is there a downside eg reduced yield?

Sunlight degrades trichs in simple temrs and im hoping i finish up under the strongest of the sun  ,   i roll the hours back so shes finishing on approx 10 hrs and she gets a dark period before chop , as in she can stay under the blackout tent for a few days then chop.     

May as well try pull all i can from whats available 👍

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual !
  • Like 8