This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

13 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Mate your GG 3 x Rene x GG3 is on the 1st & 2nd wave 👍      1st for me and 2nd for the old gits ... and shes now international too mucker 🥰    A Rene is in Goa  😎

getton @OldFord getting the rene international!!will wet get updates here on how they fair in the lovely goan weather :) is the 1st wave going into light dep?? she is one hell of a plant and my main backbone for my hacks this season, big ups @Revive for making this happen for me!!

one hell of a line up, oldford watching closely and hope you have an amazing year

stig

• Like 4

5 hours ago, OldFord said:

Mate your GG 3 x Rene x GG3 is on the 1st & 2nd wave 👍      1st for me and 2nd for the old gits ... and shes now international too mucker 🥰    A Rene is in Goa  😎

:toot::toot:

And we are off, very best of luck to you mucker.

Wow they found there way to Goa, amazing 👍

Hopefully it's a girl, remember these are regs brother 👀

I look forward to seeing what you make of these, I'm sure with those very green fingers of yours you will get the best out of them :)

time for me to take my seat in the corner, wouldn't miss it for the world me ol mate 🥰

hope your feeling ok and progress is now being made after all the treatment 👍 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Revive said:

Hopefully it's a girl, remember these are regs brother 👀

Bollocks man !!!!   I coud have sworn they were fems lol     

So im now sending more to Goa lol      We had friends visit on their travels and slected a couple to take home , think they went with SS  Apollo Cherry  ,   SS  NL ,    Mandala's  Fruitylicious  and obv ...a rene 👍

Will send some more monday.

• Like 4

@Revive  i need to put a few more out too lol        Od gits  ,   i could have sworn they were fems  mucker lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

@Stigofthedank   First wave will be a mixture mate  👍

Some for dep  😎,  some for manhandling & love 🥰 ,   Some for full term 👍     one for an outdoor scrog 😀

Get them started early and  on a bit   ,   get a good look at them  and  see what plays mate,

Fems for full term  & autos next

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 7

Looking forward to all this season will bring for you & all the other contributors on this forum.

wishing you the best mr ford 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

@Mad Barry  cheers mucker 👍      Yrah im quite keen to see how it plays 😎

Im not too fussed on the end results weight wise ,  it will all end up in oils anyway  so im in it for the challenge more than the reward  ,    rewards in the growing 🥰

Some bought beans   &   lots of cheap sale / clearance old stock beans      and see if you can keep em happy & healthy , under the sun and try get them home in nice fettle and .... well cooked of course 😎       Tale a gamble on random beans lol   

If i can do that its been a good run 👍      See how we go folks. and share the adventure with you lovely lot 🥰     good / bad  and ugly  ! 

Looking forward to the challenge , hioe the body keeps up with the mind lol  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 7

Quite keen to see how the painkiller & Blue Power fo 👍

painkiller blurb sounds wonderful abd would be good meds ....lets see lol,  

Its all a gamble under the sun no matter what ya run 👍  

Some you win and some ya dont 🤬

Pick what you fancy trying and run it 👍     

Its the challenge  & love shows 🥰

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Its all a gamble under the sun no matter what ya run 👍  

Some you win and some ya dont 🤬

Pick what you fancy trying and run it 👍     

Its the challenge  & love shows 🥰

Couldn’t be put better, Mother Nature can be a cruel and kind mistress never know and always worth a punt, no bills lol 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, OldFord said:

@Revive  i need to put a few more out too lol        Od gits  ,   i could have sworn they were fems  mucker lol

Oldford I don't have many but if you need a few more of these I can send a pack of 6  in for you as a freebie if it helps?

Obviously you will need to sub something else to get them unless you have some picks left in credit with joolz.

Let me know mucker and I will post them Monday for you if needed 👍

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, Revive said:

Oldford I don't have many but if you need a few more of these I can send a pack of 6  in for you as a freebie if it helps?

Obviously you will need to sub something else to get them unless you have some picks left in credit with joolz.

Let me know mucker and I will post them Monday for you if needed 👍

Thank you kindly mucker 🥰    

Its all good ,  i can put the rest of the pack with some indoors old gits,  get them on & sexed ...have a few cuts and its all gravy sir 👍          The joys of starting erly and having time & options 😎

• Like 6

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

Thank you kindly mucker 🥰    

Its all good ,  i can put the rest of the pack with some indoors old gits,  get them on & sexed ...have a few cuts and its all gravy sir 👍          The joys of starting erly and having time & options 😎

No probs dude, the offer is there for you if needed 👍

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Revive said:

No probs dude, the offer is there for you if needed 👍

Thanks mucker much appreciated   ,     gotta love the generosity of this place and fine people 🥰

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Thanks mucker much appreciated   ,     gotta love the generosity of this place and fine people 🥰

I feel the same me ol mate.

You gotta love the closeness of this wonderful community and the selflessness of some of its members.

Amazing 🥰

• Like 7

All 16 beans have now had a decent soak and are now in some Westland Seedling compo ......

Time  & luck will tell whats in the first wave of this years  grow  👍

• Like 9