This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

Gotta treat em mean mucker lol   @MindSoup

yeah the OSS is in the greenhouse with no dome and seems to be pushing on despite the temps !     The little auto Inala seems to be the same.

• Like 5

Well then, maybe it's time to chuck one on the Windowsill and see what happens..... 

Be lucky. 

• Like 3

The "ahem".... Other tings a soon come mi bredda

• Like 2

So after losing quite a few seeds to anaerobic soil ,  i then lost some due to being too busy with hospital stuff and the seedlings dried out and keeled over :wallbash:

Im not having a good time of it and hospitals will feature more & more over the coming season ,  in fact so much so that this run in the garden will be my last run and i shall be leaving the flock once this grow is over.

I wasnt going to say anything but then decided i would.   So this is my final grow !

Im only growing the stuff i have , im not going all out on favs and lusted after genetics ,  just a collection from the tubs in the fridge,  beans  donated from good people on here ,  my tubs will be emptied in the next few weeks, a few sent here & there and the remainder sent into Joolz for anyone wnat wants to use them up. 👍

So for my last grow in the garden  im going to be running  -  

Sag's Black Budha

OSS  Grandaddy Black

Vision  Blue Power

Dinafem  Blue Cheese

Dinafem  Blue Hash

Nirvana   NL

Dinafem   DinaMex

RQS  BubbleGum XL

OSG  O,ld Widow

DP  Black Leb

SS auto Amaretto Tarmac

DP auto  White Widow

DP auto  Night Queen

Subbies  auto  Inala

I was kindly sent the DP autos by @Antonio_DutchPassion and he challeneged me over my dislike for Fast Versions ... he sent me some  Fast cultivars that i have no idea on the name of as i believe they are testers ... i did tell him that i was poss the wrong person to send them too but he sent them lol   

So i shall run them.   I shall provide impartial & honest feedback  👍

I also have a couple of @Revive   GG3 x Rene x GG3    &   

some of @badbillybob  Mohan Ram x  GhettoBlaster

I will collect the pollen from the males just in case someone can use them and then bin the males.

I also believe i will have some SS auto Apollo Black Cherry kindly donated by brother @Idicanna jones

This will conclude my growing and look forard to going on my last journey with you wonderful lot 🥰

I will do pics when i drop the lot into the greenhouse next weekend 👍    

• Like 19
  • WOW 3

As soon as they land they'll be on their way brother.... With all the love and blessings I can muster... 

A night under the stars with some dirty bass wouldn't go amiss....

• Like 7

Your diaries have blown me away @OldFord light depping to force the plants to flower early under the natural Sun is a game changer. Thank you for sharing the knowledge and all the very best this season. 

• Like 8

@OldFord it breaks my heart to read that this will be your last venture and won't be growing anymore :(

does this mean you will be leaving the community too?? I for one will miss your presence if thats the case, I've got a lot of time for you mucker ;)

I do hope your get to grow out the rene x gg3 as I'm sure you will like the end product so keeping my eyes open in the hope it features this season.

What will you do for meds if your giving up the game?

Hopefully things change as this place won't be the same without ya.

Keep on keeping on my brother and be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Revive said:

@OldFord it breaks my heart to read that this will be your last venture and won't be growing anymore :(

does this mean you will be leaving the community too?? I for one will miss your presence if thats the case, I've got a lot of time for you mucker ;)

I do hope your get to grow out the rene x gg3 as I'm sure you will like the end product so keeping my eyes open in the hope it features this season.

What will you do for meds if your giving up the game?

Hopefully things change as this place won't be the same without ya.

Keep on keeping on my brother and be lucky :yinyang:

Mate im beat 👍      Im gonna push as hard as i can and knock this lot out , after the last plants gone then im off also ,  got a few bits i need to tske care of and want to do.    

• Like 12

Do what you need to while you can brother. 

💓

Peace and love 😪

• Like 3

On 31/03/2024 at 08:57, OldFord said:

The little auto Inala seems to be the same.

The Auto Inala is a fiesty strain. I'm having fun with mine. 😃

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OldFord said:

this is my final grow

Well let's hope it's a bloody good one then :hippy:

Nice selection going on there. 

• Like 3

@OldFord

Good luck with your hospital stuff mate. I don't want to read too much into what you wrote but it sounds like you're facing quite a daunting battle. Hopefully you will know we're all rooting (pun intended) for you and sending positive vibes. Many, many thanks for documenting your efforts over the years on these threads. You have imparted a wealth of knowledge to all of us and there are very few outdoor growers that haven't benefited from the advice gained (and readily given) by your growing experiences. Very best wishes to you. Trust me, you've left behind quite a growing legacy on these pages even if you're no longer intending to grow.

Edited by Bram Toker
  • Like 10

Sorry so sorry to hear

Edited by fuddymucker
  • Like 3