This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

That will be proper triumphant if they come good for you mate, fingers crossed. 

Hang in there @OldFord. As soon as the seedstockers credit goes in, there'll be beans... Old bean 

• Like 2

@badbillybob    SSDD I got tails 👍      Think all but 2 and they look like they might !

Delighted mucker !!!      Will leave them another 24hrs and pot them.

• Like 4
  • WOW 1

18 hours ago, OldFord said:

@badbillybob    SSDD I got tails 👍      Think all but 2 and they look like they might !

Delighted mucker !!!      Will leave them another 24hrs and pot them.

thats great news mate, a male and a female would ensure an endless supply of beans

• Like 4

On 13/03/2024 at 15:32, badbillybob said:

thats great news mate, a male and a female would ensure an endless supply of beans

Sorry mucker  ,  i got them to tail and into soil but they appear to have went funky and just got a white / grey furry seedling ,  only 1 left and its not looking good man.    Sorry mate  was well excited.    
Always next time ! 

• Like 1
  • WOW 1

After losing most of my beans ,  I have healthy seedlings 👍

It looks like im running -

Sags Black Budha

Nirv NL

Dina Blue Cheese

Dina Blue Hash

OSG  Old Widow 

Vision Blue Power

RQS BubbleGum XL

RQS NL

Spliff. Industrial PowerPlant 

Subbies  auto Inala 

Seedstockers auto tropical zmoothie

Seedstockers auto Mandarin Panties 

some still soaking and breaking soil and not included yet 👍

• Like 9

On 14/03/2024 at 19:28, OldFord said:

i got them to tail and into soil but they appear to have went funky and just got a white / grey furry seedling

What a bollock ache mate.

These seem to be out of stock everywhere too and have been for a while now.

Some shit luck right there..wonder why they went mouldy? 

Onwards and upwards mucker :)

Hope your feeling a bit better and are still on the up..

Big love bro 🥰

• Like 3

@Revive  cheers mate ,  yeah im pushing on 👍

happy im playing plants again and keep the single cell busy lol

The SSDD beans had gone funky in the vial , so it was a gamble anyway mucker as others had tried hyd peroxide on theirs to no avail mate. 
Some you win , some you dont.   

i will get regs going as soon as i get light space lol      
Kind of crammed in there mate

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, OldFord said:

RP's  Purple Wreck on the menu too 🥰

I heard u mention that a few times dude i take it is a good one for outdoors???

Am asking cos i noticed i have one seed it was a attitude freebie from about 5-6 yr back.

So might see if i can find a spot for it.

• Like 3

@murphyblue hey mucker ,  the PW isnt safe but the end product i thought was rather nice mate.   Excellent crumbly dense golf ball nugs with a strong parma violet / choc / red wine terp prof and rather heavy 🥰

i was very impressed with the jars i got but not the safest of girls outside man.

• Like 3

I grew PW about fifteen years ago it is still one of my top five all time smokes no issues with rot very unique smell and flavor and packed a wallop had a couple friends go white from it lol grew a freebie a couple years back it wasn't the same that being said I did recently buy a pack of em

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

I grew PW about fifteen years ago it is still one of my top five all time smokes no issues with rot very unique smell and flavor and packed a wallop had a couple friends go white from it lol grew a freebie a couple years back it wasn't the same that being said I did recently buy a pack of em

Yeah man ,  i find the PW very more'ish !    
Its def pretty unique in flavour & smell mate.    It def impressed me but its far from hardy in the wet !      Needs a tad  bit of love lol    
very enjoyable.    I got 2 or 3 for the garden ...dep on the fellow old gits claiming them ,  poss dep them so i can long cook them for extra wallop lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have the last of this years beans hitting dirt today ,  so im aiming to update & post final selections tomoz 👍

Will go through the little ones today and make the final cut ,  i have some in the greenhouse already.    
First observations .... OSS Grandaddy Black is tough as fcuk !!!  
as is @CheechChongReturns Inala ..... both little ones thriving in the g/h in the cold temps ....awesome sight !!!

• Like 7

I've got friends struggling to keep their temps up in indoor grows and here you are with ladies thriving in the GH, goes to show what a little love can do for a plant, people underestimate a bit of TLC. Glad your over the hump of that rocky start. 

• Like 5