This Years ... Varied ... Offerings 2024.

OldFord

@Stigofthedank   Morning mucker 👍     Hope alls well in Stigs world !    I seen you been a busy boy also mate 👍

Sadly it will be a lazy grow for me again as still fighting the good fight but as its all getting dumped in oils / butter / mct im not too fussed on flower density / quality.   As long as the plants are happy & healthy and i get them over the line safely ... i will be a happy chappy sir 😎

Not really the season i was hoping for but as long as i keep the hand in its all good.   

Will be some autos ,  prob 6 full temr & 6 in dep ,  just a random mix from subbies to frowned upon and a few old bits making an appearance.

I have saved a couple of spots for later on for MWF & @CuriousOrange Lavender / Muffin bits 👍 

See how it plays mate  ,   will be taggin along on your adventure mucker 👍

• Like 13

Looking forward to watching from the sidelines my good man. Thanks so much for taking a lavender muffin under your wing, it will be fun to watch what comes out.

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Morning mucker 👍     Hope alls well in Stigs world !    I seen you been a busy boy also mate 👍

morning mate. I am good I hope your ok?
you on the mend?

I have indeed been busy very busy lol will pm you later and explain a bit more l, I haven’t stopped this year and the forum will be ablaze with guerrilla antics from my camp this season to keep all the happy campers, well happy lol 

52 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Not really the season i was hoping for but as long as i keep the hand in its all good.   

Will be some autos ,  prob 6 full temr & 6 in dep ,  just a random mix from subbies to frowned upon and a few old bits making an appearance.

I have saved a couple of spots for later on for MWF & @CuriousOrange Lavender / Muffin bits 👍 

See how it plays mate  ,   will be taggin along on your adventure mucker 👍

I am mega excited about the wildcard I have up my sleeve and was actually looking at these and as your running them

then I will be following along!!

I don’t know the full score with original vs now MWF but am due a subby and will chuck a pack in I think as they look tidy, and heard nothing but good things :yep:

here’s to an amazing 2024 even if it’s not exactly what you wanted and I hope you get more than you want my man:cheers: 

big love stig 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Mace_Windu said:

Best of luck for this season @OldFord Keep inspiring the masses. Pray for good sunshine ☀️. Bless up brother🙏🏽..

Thank you kindly sir 👍       Im hoping its better than last year anyway lol       

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, CuriousOrange said:

Looking forward to watching from the sidelines my good man. Thanks so much for taking a lavender muffin under your wing, it will be fun to watch what comes out.

Im looking forward to seeing how they shape up outdoors  ,  Lavender escaped me and always fancied a play with it.

See where it takes us sir 👍      Envelope & SAE  sent off to Joolz today 😎      Thanks again mucker

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual !
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Revive said:

Good luck with the up coming season me old mucker.

Glad to hear your up for it and feeling a little better :)

I love a good @OldFord show

I've no doubts you will smash it out the park :yinyang:

Cheers mucker 🥰        Dont get too excited ,  i got quite a few frowned upon bits lol   

Will be pretty much half arsed mate ,  but im game and will try.       Rene going out and see what shes all about my firend 😎

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Rene going out and see what shes all about my firend 😎

Well that was my favourite smoke of last season mate, you will like that as a girl to grow:yep:

still gonna be checking in

haha well you won’t see me frowning!!

stiggy

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Rene going out and see what shes all about my firend

I was hoping you was gonna have a bit of a play with them, excited to see how you do with them👍

I'm sure you won't be disappointed mucker.

Half arsed or not your always put on a wonderful show my man.

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Revive said:

I was hoping you was gonna have a bit of a play with them, excited to see how you do with them👍

I'm sure you won't be disappointed mucker.

Be lucky :yinyang:

Yeah man ,  said i would  and will try to do her justice mucker.  

I got a few of the fellow old gits taing her on as well , so there should be some varied methods & results 😎

• Like 6

On 22/02/2024 at 20:40, OldFord said:

im taking the gamble as per last few seasons to get the light dep fems ready for a 1st June flip into flower

I'm guessing this means you put some of your plants on a 12/12 by regularly depriving them of daylight for 12 hours. If so, do you have a preferred time  when you do this eg 7:00pm to 7:00am?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bram Toker said:

I'm guessing this means you put some of your plants on a 12/12 by regularly depriving them of daylight for 12 hours. If so, do you have a preferred time  when you do this eg 7:00pm to 7:00am?

Yes sir ,   forcing flower when i want  ,  cooking in the best of the sun 👍     Gives me the opportunity to run long flower otherwise impossible outdoors.

I generally do 6 til 6  ,  i also roll back the daylight so i never finish on a full 12hrs of sun.    

Just gives you so much more control but its commitment.     

My annual diaries have light dep action and @Punta Roja is another advocate of light dep ,  well worth the effort for the quality of the cook you can achieve 😎

• Like 10

Half arsed or not it’s always a good show and @Revive rene gg3 were a wildcard to me last year and not given anywhere near the right amount of love and care deserved and it was just a joy to grow and consume!! 

• Like 4

Choices nearly nailed down for the old gits  and myself  👍

Will update what the fellow old gits are running  ...when they stop bickering and can actually remember whos doing what lol  

Im a good way into my selections ,  so far im decided on and in no order - 

Sag's Black Budha     awesome meds, nice grow ,  i fancied it again,

GG3 x Rene x GG3     @Revive   The man looks to have made something special and i fancied a go 👍

SHD x BBG       @brock1     Luvs ya for this 🥰   

OSG    Old  Widow          I fancied some   ,  it looks tasty ,    much love brother @MindSoup

Dinafem   Blue Hash       Been time , i have beans from last run ,   nice meds. ,  i want to..  

Vision Blue Power    I fancied it  ,   i like Blueberry ,  it sounded good lol  

Dr Underground    Pain Killer      i fancied it   ,   with a name like that .... what old git could refuse  lol  

RQS  BubbleGum XL     RQS get hate !    I fancied them , may as well as tried lots of other BBG .

Inala   auto     @CheechChongReturns  made them , i fancied them from the diary ,   here we are.

RP's  Purple Wreck     i wanted to do it again  ,   strange terp and tastes like the scent ,  nice meds.

SS Northern Lights       I like NL ,  not tried SS version and it was in the fridge ,  i want to.

SS Apollo Black Cherry     Was simply a qaulity grow / plant and bud for me in light dep ,  very cherry !  ,  awesome meds.  

SSSC  DP  Black Leb       i like it ,  i have it  ,  im growing it ,   unique terp / tasted like its scent    just very nice. 

I have more to add ,  more it betterer lol    

Update shortly ..... i forgot the Sunday names for @CuriousOrange Lavender  / Muffin / Lemon  crosses  lol    old gits & memmory & herb ..lol

• Like 12
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

My annual diaries have light dep action

I'll be studying your diaries very closely. For some reason the possibility of force flowering didn't occur to me when putting together plans for my coming garden grow.

• Like 5