Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

1 hour ago, The Villan said:

Did you have another nick name back then m8 ?

Yes i was 'madmanc' back then. I didn't post much. I had to stop growing and didn't get back to it for a long time, forgot the login to that account and id done a lot of growing up in the mean time so prob wouldn't have wanted to use that name anyway.

• Like 2

First win on the board but it was very close and I still have a player spare/yet to play. 

There are still a few games that are unresolved and I noticed that the Villans only had 1 QB starting last night. Make sure you have a full team before kick off guys, so my advice would be; after you make changes to your team make sure you click the SUBMIT button or your changes won't be saved.

The last thing I do when making changes is to click MY TEAM just to check that everything is as it should be.

• Like 2

I have a feeling @The Villan has accidentally dropped a QB but not chose a replacement. See attached screenshot.

large.64fecf3bbea77_Screenshot2023-09-11090908.png

I watched the first half of redzone last night. Im still fairly clueless as to whats going on but i enjoyed it. Shame its so late, im an early bird these days so im normally shattered about 11, so i didn't watch the second half as i wouldn't make the end of those games.

I still have players left to play tonight but i think i won my first round. Looking through the scores most of us have points in the same kinda range so could be a close run thing. :)

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 3

Just now, Strawberry Fields said:

Looking through the scores most of us have points in the same kinda range so could be a close run thing

Last season was similar. It was only as the comp went on and players were picking up injuries that the table really started to form any kind of top middle and bottom. Even then there were very few points separating the teams. 

• Like 2

Have tried in vain to add a new qb, going through the motions, picking a qb, continue, confirm, but he aint showing up anywhere in my team :) What did you say the prize is for last place ? :)

• Like 4

Just now, The Villan said:

am on it @Strawberry Fields

cheers

Looking at your team you need to put J Herbert in as QB but because he's already played this week you'll have to wait until Tuesday/Wednesday to do the change. He was on the bench when your team played so you don't get his points for this week. The rest of your team scored well dude, once you get the hang of it you'll be fine.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 4

I have no fuckin idea.

I must have wasted at least 8 hours of my life tying to understand. Its all beyond me lol

For context i don't understand any sports in the slightest so this isn't out of character lol

:yinyang:

• Like 4

@BilgePump to be fair mate you got a good score and still have a player to play

Your team would have beaten lots of the others you was just unfortunate to be playing the dabbers and some t hill dude who seems to have scored a lot of goals and points 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Villan said:

aha he is already in my team. So how do I add him bak to play on wednesday ?

large.64ff0ed887551_Screenshot2023-09-11134057.png

Grab the grey thing with the three lines. Then move him up into the QB space.

If he has played this weekend the grey thing wont be there until the round is over (after the game early tomorrow morning i assume).

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, The Villan said:

aha he is already in my team. So how do I add him bak to play on wednesday ?

I think you’ll have to wait until week 1 is finished; there’s still a game to play at about 1am tomorrow morning. By about lunchtime Tuesday, the league moves forward onto week 2, and you’ll then be able to put the QB back into your lineup :) 

• Like 1

@The Villanyou should also be able to add another player as you dropped one.

This is something that affects everyone, if you drop a player he will be gone from your side entirely, be careful when making changes dudes.

If you want to bring someone on from your bench then just click on the grey box next to the player and swap him with the player you want to put on the bench, there's no need to click trade or add etc when doing this.

• Like 1