Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

One thing the newcomers should know is that every team has a bye week, you might want to look into how to swap players so that you don't have non-scoring players in your team. 

You have 10 players in your team that score points and you'll have 10 players on the bench that don't score points, you'll need to cover the players that have bye weeks with a player from your bench, likewise if one of your players gets injured. You'll also have a kicker and a defense that also score points, these positions also have bye weeks and need covering.

You can also trade players though-out the season using the Waiver Wire and with other teams if both parties agree.

But then again as @Gaijinpoints out; you don't have to do any of these things to be in with a chance of reaching the play-offs.

Best of luck to all involved...

• Like 2

Well said that man :yep: 

The first game is on September 8th, so I'll get some pointers up on here before it all starts. Our final team manager is signing up this evening some time. Welcome manager number 16 @BilgePump :D

• Like 3

All set :D

I did of course forget that the website we are on is obviously a US site, so our draft will not be at 0600, it will be at 1100 today. Apologies for the slight delay lol

All the best for the draft :cheers:

• Like 3

Would those of you that see this please jump in and tell me which team is yours, please? Some I know, some I've forgotten, some I have no idea :D

Here's the schedule for the first week's games. We have 9 days to play around and see what's what. Please post any questions in here and I will get to them as soon as I can, or another knowledgeable player will help out.

Good luck everyone :)

large.64ec6f9b93e36_Week1.jpg

I'm Pigskin Peanuts, my predicted finish is Tied 11th...:mellow:

AFTER SOME EARLY GAMBLES, PIGSKIN PEANUTS LOOKS TO MAKE SOME NOISE THIS SEASON

Draft Grade Proj Record Proj Finish
B 4-10-1 T11

DRAFT SUMMARY

After selecting 11th overall, Pigskin Peanuts is also projected to finish 11th in NFLUK420. While the projections aren't ideal, the squad is presented with an opportunity to prove them wrong once the games begin. They focused on building a well-rounded team right from the start, taking a quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and tight end in their first four picks. By the end of the draft, Pigskin Peanuts secured a foursome of wide receivers with plenty of room to grow.

I believe I'll do better than 11th, I have some decent players but I have some right dogs as well, the current bench will probably all go. I'm happy with my Kicker and D.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal