Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

Thanks again dude. I have put in for a couple of players in the waiver. I could do with finding a good RB too.

How is that first waiver order decided? Seems unfair that im at the bottom with my team. lol

• Like 2

Hi folks :) Apologies, I'm snowed under at work, like always :doh: 

Thank you to those who have answered questions for others; much appreciated :yep: 

While you can make it all the way to the final, with a bit of luck, by not even logging in for the next 4 months, it does seem that most people last year got more interested in what was going on, as it went on. 

We've got 7 days to get ourselves sorted. I'm off for the next two nights, then at work for 2, then off for 3 more. It's almost a holiday :D  So please ask as many questions as you want and I will try and answer them. I'll be honest, I think @Arbre has done his research since the last season, and knows more about what's going on here than I ever will lol Kudos to that man. 

Anyone who can help out with answers to questions, be my guest and thank you very much :)

Anyway, feel free to ask anything in here or PM me if you like. I don't want anyone feeling like they want to do more, but don't know how 

@TwoTents  pretty sure waiver order on the first week is selected randomly by the software. After week 1, the waiver order will be be based on where each of us ranks in the league. 

• Like 3

@Two Tents things will start to get easier after the first couple of weeks.

If anyone needs any help, feel free to DM me and I'll help if I can.

@Gaijin one of the benefits of being autistic is the ability to hyper-focus on stuff, the problem with that, is that the hyper-focus is usually directed towards non-important stuff like fantasy leagues for example.

Waivers should be going through soon...

ETA. NFL isn't as predictable as soccer and the big teams don't always win, it's possible for a single player to score more than the rest of the team combined. Everybody taking part has a chance to win, especially this year as the best players are spread out amongst more teams. New players break through every year and there are always surprises, so just because your player hasn't done much yet, that doesn't mean he will have a poor season.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

@Two Tents things will start to get easier after the first couple of weeks.

If anyone needs any help, feel free to DM me and I'll help if I can.

@Gaijin one of the benefits of being autistic is the ability to hyper-focus on stuff, the problem with that, is that the hyper-focus is usually directed towards non-important stuff like fantasy leagues for example.

Waivers should be going through soon...

ETA. NFL isn't as predictable as soccer and the big teams don't always win, it's possible for a single player to score more than the rest of the team combined. Everybody taking part has a chance to win, especially this year as the best players are spread out amongst more teams. New players break through every year and there are always surprises, so just because your player hasn't done much yet, that doesn't mean he will have a poor season.

Cheers dude. I am autistic too, diagnosed late in my 40's a year or so back. I can definitely relate to that. lol

I got my two picks in the waiver. They are quite questionable but better prospects that the ones i dropped i think. I've noticed both of my defence teams have the same bye week too, so need to sort that out.

It seems a lot more involved than the premier league version, i am enjoying this so far. Even watched a bit of NFL channel last night. :)

• Like 4

@Two Tents the scores are updated live as the games are being played, so sometimes I put the radio commentary on then just watch the screen as the numbers change.

I was successful with all my waivers as well, I also picked up an extra QB (Mariota) as a free agent.

Free Agents or FA are players you can get but you don't have to go through the waiver wire, they are available immediately.

• Like 2

I changed my username to the same name as my team. I'm only using one tent now so Two Tents felt a bit wrong. :)

Just thought id post so it doesn't get confusing.

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 3

I'll put this here in bold so I can find it again :D Welcome aboard folks

@Arbre Medicinal       Pigskin Peanuts

@BilgePump               3 cats and a confuse midget

@The Villan                The Villans

@Brysee                     dallas dabbers

@Strawberry Fields   Strawberry Fields

@Ned The Head          Ned The Head

@Cakeyb                    Cakey B FC

@Gaijin                       Par Plus Pump Fakes

@Sid the sloth            1st n goal

@Shotgun185             Green Buds

@latitude54               Green Bag Packers

@MindSoup                The Jimmy Rifters

@Baron von greenback Danger mouse and the toadanate

@AnonyMice               Hash Browners  

The first game is on Friday morning at 0120 GMT

Good luck :yep: 

Those of you without luck, there is a prize for last place :hug:

• Like 6

Ok mate how do I get to look at all my team stuff I sign in and there's nothing only thing it brings up real teams to follow but I could be doing it arse tits about cheers

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Ok mate how do I get to look at all my team stuff I sign in and there's nothing only thing it brings up real teams to follow but I could be doing it arse tits about cheers

Look for the Fantasy button and click on it dude, it should be on the right hand side somewhere.

• Like 1

It's Monday night already! I best find some time tomorrow to sit down and see if there's any decent players left lol 

I hope everyone's finding their way around ok? Or not, if aiming for last place :D 

• Like 3

The first game is on Thursday night, Kansas City Chiefs v Detroit Lions, the rest of the games are on Sunday and there are 2 on Monday night, the league will be updated after all games are played, usually on Tuesday or Wednesday.

On a normal weekend there might be games on Thursday, Sunday and Monday but not usually on Saturday and remember that there are time differences in the States so obviously games finish at different times. 

You can change players right up until the game that they're involved in kicks off but once the game has started there's nothing you can change.

Best of luck everyone, I believe this year will be closer because there are more folks taking part, it should be an interesting season.  

• Like 4