Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

Just saw that myself @Strawberry Fields Not good news at all. I picked up a Jets receiver simply because Rodgers would be throwing to him. if you're quick, pick up the QB that will replace him. Zach Wilson, I think it is. He'd possibly be the best option of any of the remaining QBs :yep: Better hurry, someone else might have already thought of that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Just saw that myself @Strawberry Fields Not good news at all. I picked up a Jets receiver simply because Rodgers would be throwing to him. if you're quick, pick up the QB that will replace him. Zach Wilson, I think it is. He'd possibly be the best option of any of the remaining QBs :yep: Better hurry, someone else might have already thought of that

Looks like CakeyB (my opponent this week lol) beat me to him.

• Like 2

Well I seem to have 6 waivers pending on tomorrow morning :) don't ask !!!! and I still cant get a quarter bavk into my missing one in my team, you reckon it will be filled tomorrow morning ?

• Like 1

Just now, The Villan said:

Well I seem to have 6 waivers pending on tomorrow morning :) don't ask !!!! and I still cant get a quarter bavk into my missing one in my team, you reckon it will be filled tomorrow morning ?

Ok, so go to your team.

Just to the left of the players names is a column that has "Move" at the top of it. 

Go to the left of Justin Herbert on your bench, click and hold on the little icon with the three horizontal lines. 

Keep holding on it and move the cursor up to the empty spot in your team

Justin Herbert should stay in that place on your team

Alternatively, go to your team

Just above the team, on the right, there's three buttons: Cancel, Submit, and a green button that says Optimise Lineup. 

Press on that button. I believe that the computer will decide that you need that QB in the lineup, and move him there. 

I think after doing the Optimise button, you have to click "Submit" to finalise things.

Hope one of those helps :) 

• Like 1

Thanks Gaijin, I don't see the three grey bars to enable them to be moved, nor a columb that says move. What I did do was change it to qb and hit optimize and that worked :) have included a screen shot to show that I don't get a move option :)

large_nfl.jpeg

1 hour ago, The Villan said:

You are second in the waiver so you should get them. Good luck! I might have a few in too. :wassnnme:

Should i be able to move Rodgers into a reserve position now with him being injured?

I can't see the reserve slots anymore on PC. I can on desktop but cant see an option to move him.

I might as well just trade him, and have no idea who to replace him with anyway. lol  I was just wondering..

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, The Villan said:

@Strawberry Fields have you got drag and drop enabled :)

I have now mate, thanks. I did have it on before but it had changed for some reason.

Still don't have the reserve slots though. I can select the reserve slot on mobile but there is no options to do anything after.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Strawberry Fields said:

You are second in the waiver so you should get them. Good luck! I might have a few in too. :wassnnme:

Should i be able to move Rodgers into a reserve position now with him being injured?

I can't see the reserve slots anymore on PC. I can on desktop but cant see an option to move him.

I might as well just trade him, and have no idea who to replace him with anyway. lol  I was just wondering..

I'm not entirely sure, my reserve slots have disappeared too lol 

I've had a look at the settings and it's definitely set to give us 5 reserve slots each. Possibly our reserve lists only show up now when we have a player on our team that qualifies. 

I believe that once a player is put on Injured Reserve in the real world, by his team, his status will change on here as well.

Then I think your reserve list will appear and you will have the option to move the player to the reserve list and fill his spot with another player.

I had a player last year right at the start before the first game, get injured and somehow I put him on reserve and he stayed there all year. I can't remember if the reserve list was visible before he got injured

Rodgers is definitely out for the year; you don't just walk off a torn Achilles tendon :puke: His team will want to put him on real life reserve as soon as possible so that they can fill his spot with another player. Of course, with the amount that they are paying him in real life, they might not be able to afford another player lollol 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Rodgers is definitely out for the year; you don't just walk off a torn Achilles tendon :puke: His team will want to put him on real life reserve as soon as possible so that they can fill his spot with another player. Of course, with the amount that they are paying him in real life, they might not be able to afford another player lollol 

I was wondering about the money side earlier. I wonder if they are insured for that.

I kinda know how they feel. lol My QB situation is pretty dire. I'd already swapped a couple who prob weren't going to score points. Replacements aren't much better. Rodgers was my big hope. :(

I've picked my team for this week already anyway. Will just just leave him on the bench for now and see what comes up.

• Like 1