Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

11 hours ago, BilgePump said:

I pressed an optimize button the other day... :unsure:

Ahhhhh now you're hooked :D No playing for last place now lol 

• Like 3

Just now, The Villan said:

I found that  button aswell :)

The optimize button works based on what the site predicts each of your players will score that week. It's usually a reasonably good guide, especially if you don't really know any of the players. 

Whatever you do, expert or beginner, you'll almost always have someone sitting on your bench that scores loads of points that are useless lol 

• Like 3

I pressed the optimize button a couple of times then decided i didn't agree with it and changed a few players  :)

Watch the players i dropped score loads now lol

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Strawberry Fields said:

I pressed the optimize button a couple of times then decided i didn't agree with it and changed a few players  :)

Watch the players i dropped score loads now lol

That's exactly what will happen. lol 

But you're doing the right thing, I click the Optimise to see what the software tells me is the best team then I alter a little.

• Like 2

The first game day.

If you want to check on how this weekends match-ups, click on the View Game Centre button, it's in the middle above your team.

3 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

The first game day.

If you want to check on how this weekends match-ups, click on the View Game Centre button, it's in the middle above your team.

Hmmmm. I thought my team was settled but this has given me a new dilemma on who to start in the W/R slot. lol

Another tip in case anyone missed it (like me) if your players have a red breaking news icon next to them. When you click the red icon it says something like 'NEWS < 1/8 > ' above the text. Clicking the right arrow on that will get you to the latest news. Its not really obvious and it took me a while to figure that out.  :)

• Like 3

First points on the board for most of the teams, I didn't start the Lions player I have and I'm glad I didn't as he scored a massive 0.80.

Bring on Sunday...:toot:

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Strawberry Fields said:

Another tip in case anyone missed it (like me) if your players have a red breaking news icon next to them. When you click the red icon it says something like 'NEWS < 1/8 > ' above the text. Clicking the right arrow on that will get you to the latest news. Its not really obvious and it took me a while to figure that out.  :)

They changed this now, they removed the player profiles from that screen so its the correct news on the first click now.

4 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

First points on the board for most of the teams, I didn't start the Lions player I have and I'm glad I didn't as he scored a massive 0.80.

Bring on Sunday...:toot:

Their new TE Sam Laporta was one of my waiver pickups, he did pretty well but i didn't start him.

Happy enough with my team now though.

• Like 2

Just put my first player in the Reserve list, somebody dropped Kyler Murray.

I added him in exchange for one of my RBs then immediately put him on the Reserve Bench, I was then able to add another player from the Available Players list.

• Like 1

I got to admit...............I aint got a fuckin scooby doo.

Just added a player, miraculously I know :) but when I click on do deal or whatever its called I cant see the player I added in my team ?

Will just have to keep fiddling and hope I don't break it :)

Whats the Waiver again ?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, The Villan said:

I got to admit...............I aint got a fuckin scooby doo.

Just added a player, miraculously I know :) but when I click on do deal or whatever its called I cant see the player I added in my team ?

Will just have to keep fiddling and hope I don't break it :)

Whats the Waiver again ?

When you click on add player, the next screen should ask you who you want to drop, you have to select someone then click continue at the bottom. It could be that the players you are trying to add are waiver players so you will have to wait a till the next round before they are actually added.

The waiver is just all the unclaimed players. There are certain days (3 times a week i think) where they are given to whoever claimed them. If two people try to claim the same players whoever is higher in that weeks list gets them. If you claim players you go to the bottom for the next week.

Off topic, have you had that avatar ever since you joined? I had that avatar on a digital tech forum in about 2008-9 and i have a feeling i stole it from you back then.

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Strawberry Fields said:

Off topic, have you had that avatar ever since you joined? I had that avatar on a digital tech forum in about 2008-9 and i have a feeling i stole it from you back then.

I have had this avatar as long as I can remember m8 :)

Thanks for the info, I will have another fiddle with it later

If I recall correctly, someone complained about it, but I must have kept it ;)

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Villan said:

I have had this avatar as long as I can remember m8 :)

Thanks for the info, I will have another fiddle with it later

If I recall correctly, someone complained about it, but I must have kept it ;)

No worries. I'm just parroting what Arbre Medical explained to me previously.

Mad how time flies.