Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

Just now, The Villan said:

so how do I get a qurter back now ?

Click on 'My team', Then click 'Add'. Then above the list of players there should be this line.

Position: All Offense QB RB WR TE W/R W/T K DEF

Click 'QB' and it will list all the available QB's.

@Strawberry Fields I have seen that oprion, but for some reason it isn't there anymore, I must have hit a setting somewhere ? I am in the drag and drop mode, I just changed to classic and still cannot see it, maybe its because my waiver was accepted to add a player but will have to wait for the waiver to be finalised maybe ?

Adding Kyren Williams requires you to drop a player to make room for him on the roster.

Edited by The Villan

7 minutes ago, The Villan said:

@Strawberry Fields I have seen that oprion, but for some reason it isn't there anymore, I must have hit a setting somewhere ? I am in the drag and drop mode, I just changed to classic and still cannot see it, maybe its because my waiver was accepted to add a player but will have to wait for the waiver to be finalised maybe ?

Adding Kyren Williams requires you to drop a player to make room for him on the roster.

Its a weird one mate. I have a space in my team and a waiver request in too. I added Kyren Williams then re-dropped him, it work for me. You should have that option i've no idea why its not there.

I'm starting to think that with the extra folk playing this year, maybe I should have set the roster settings so that we only need to use 1 QB each week, instead of two. With 16 of us playing and only 32 real life teams, that leaves things pretty tight for everyone. Especially when the bye weeks start coming around

could change that, so next week we each only need to play one QB? What do you folks think? 

Edited by Gaijin
  • Like 2

Id say sounds good with my QB situation too. lol

I don't really know enough about it yet to have an opinion to be honest, but i'm just reading up, and 1 QB seems to be standard?

• Like 1

Last year there was only 12 of us, I think, or 10. Memory's not great lollol 

So 2 QBs was manageable for everyone as there were always a few starting QBs available. Maybe we should go down to one. 

I'll wait and see what the rest of us think, I can change it anytime if we all agree that's the way to go :yep: 

• Like 1

Personally I think you should leave it as it is, once folks get the hang of things, it'll be fine and after all; people learn from their mistakes. 

ETA; There are 32 NFL teams, each team has at least 3 QBs on their roster, more if you include their reserves, anything can happen to any of the QBs at anytime during the season, the QBs starting now may not start at the end of the season, just look at Aaron Rodgers as a perfect example.

This is all part of being a fantasy manager, making it too easy, will take all the enjoyment out of it for me.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 2

@Strawberry FieldsI've just sent you a message but I'll put it here as well. 

You need a QB and Kicker but you have one of each on your bench, so if you click on the OPTIMISE button the software will make the changes for you.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal