Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

4 minutes ago, The Villan said:

Mine is a slut :)

Did you get your waiver picks m8?

I got two of mine. @Arbre Medicinal beat me to Elijah Moore. 

I was able to move Rodgers to the reserves now too. I had to go back to classic mode to get the option. lol

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Strawberry Fields said:

I was able to move Rodgers to the reserves now too. I had to go back to classic mode to get the option. lol

Wonderful. I was hoping to see this today :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Strawberry Fields said:

Did you get your waiver picks m8?

I got one out of 6, then I got the messages, you have a full squad don't be fucking greedy :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gaijin said:

Weeks 2 starts tonight guys, so make sure you've moved players around to cover this :yep: 

Good luck g just not this weekend 

• Like 3

Some of you are still dropping players rather than trading them.

The Villans don't have a second QB going into the weekend because they dropped Jarrett Stidham and didn't replace him with anybody else.

Use the TRADE button dudes don't use the DROP button.

When you drop players they immediately become available for everyone else to pick up, so if you've made a mistake and your low down the waiver list, you'll probably lose that player. I'm speaking from experience dudes, last year I dropped 6 players before the first weekend and it fucked up my whole season.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Villan said:

Aha that's where I am going wrong. Anything I can do to rectify the matter ?

When you click add on the player you want to sign it should ask you who you want to drop. Only click drop on that screen when you are adding player.

If you add someone now, it will have the option to not drop a player as you don't have a full squad.

Did you drop Jarrett Stidham by accident? I might have picked him up :wassnnme:

If you want him back i will drop him so you can grab him back...

edit: Just had a look at your team, you have 1 QB and 6 RB's. You can only play 2-3 RB's so you might want to drop some of them and get more QB's.

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 1

Just now, The Villan said:

cheers m8, I just don't think he was up to my expectations, he sounds a bit like Jason Statham to me hahaha

lol

He is going to mostly sit on the bench i think but there's a lack of decent QB's now.

I have him in the waiver for tommorow. I'm one position above you so if you do decide you want him back let me know ill pull out.

You defo need at least one more QB mate.