This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

Both cut plants are  ...Still going despite the hard & prolonged cold snap :yep:

SeedStockers  Panty Punch  - still plodding on  ,  not at all happy but shes upright and seems to be ticking along slowly. :george:

Archives  RudeBoi OG still soldiering on , looking pretty happy , still trying to throw out & pack out the fluff ,  seems to be working :yep:

See how we go , aiming to overwinter them both and see how it plays.

large_006.JPGlarge_013.JPG

The little  Archive  RudeBoi OG trying to crack on  :wub:     little soldier :yep:

large_014.JPG

• Like 6

Still in the game :D :thumsup:

If this cold weather we’re having up here makes it down your way,

that’ll probably be chop time.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

On 06/12/2023 at 10:37 PM, Idicanna jones said:

He's not a man.... He's a machine!

lol   lol     Nah mate ,   i just dumped their arses in the greenhouse and walked away albeit slowly lol   

Not had water for 2wks now ,  will check on them tomoz :yep:

• Like 4

Im pleased to see that both the Panty Punch and little RudeBoi OG are both ticking along and seem reasonably content.

A few tiny nuggets taken off both  ,  some decayed leaf matter removed but both upright :yep:  

See how it plays.   

• Like 5

Both the SeedStockers Panty Punch  &   Archive  RudeBoi OG leftovers are still soldiering on in the greenhouse :wub:

Both seem content for now ... nothing more to glean from them , there is some fluff but for now they can roll on and see how it plays :yep:

Was sore as fuck last night,  couldnt sleep after a week of torture at the hospitsal ....so an evening of making -

Sweets Cream Caramel Choc   

10 strain indica leaning mix Choc

5 strain  sativa leaning mix of honey

Keep us fellow old gits nice & toasty for the upcoming festive nights :george:

I hope you are all doing wonderful & being good boys n girls or being naughty and just not getting caught :yep:

• Like 8

Hi OldFord,

Glad you had a good season all things considered and fair play to be still soldering on in December with the Panty punch.How is she outdoors regarding smell ?

Hope the CC choccy is helping you with your ailments and that honey sounds grand.

All the best

Zeb

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Zebal said:

Hi OldFord,

Glad you had a good season all things considered and fair play to be still soldering on in December with the Panty punch.How is she outdoors regarding smell ?

Hope the CC choccy is helping you with your ailments and that honey sounds grand.

All the best

Zeb

Hi mate ,  im soldiering on thanks :yep:      

The Panty Punch got a heavy funk in late veg  &  early flower then setled ...much like the Pink Cherry Pie did ,   in late flower they were fine but that early stench was devastating .

Be careful mucker :yep:     You may get lucky on pheno variation but it will be a gamble.  

• Like 2

On 17/12/2023 at 11:45 AM, OldFord said:

Both the SeedStockers Panty Punch  &   Archive  RudeBoi OG leftovers are still soldiering on in the greenhouse

Amazing mucker :)

Hopefully they make it until spring :yep:

Hope you feel better soon :yinyang:

• Like 1

Keep soldiering on mate....Hope you'll have a wonderful X-Mas time @OldFord :yep:

Seeing some ladies still alive in the middle of December is mad. After tomorrow the days start to become longer again. But the cold is not gone yet, I would be surprised if they would survive the freezing cold and low amount of daylight hours the next 2 months.

Nice to hear you made some quality medicine for the holidays.. :thumsup:

All the best from me and take care man!

• Like 3

Hi folks ,   just a quick one to wish all the wonderful boys & girls a very Happy Christmas :yep:

I go into hospital tomoz for the final round of surgery !!    Getting the cage removed from the voice box ..... so i may have a voice for the coming new year :wub:

If not at least i can start to eat real grown up food again :wub:    

Love to all you growers and have an awesome time folks.  

I wont be about for a bit ,  in tomoz and home christmas eve .... so my xmas dins will be cream caramel infused honey and copious sleep :yes:     Will have a swollen face and rocking the panda black eyes ...again lol      Hopefully its all worth it.  

I hope your christmas is wonderfully green :yep:

• Like 10

Hope everything goes well with your last surgery and you get your voice back you are a tough old git thats for sure not many folk would have even tried to pull off a grow with everything you have went through not only did you try but you knocked it out the park and still have plants on the go amazing here is to 2024 where more is going to be betterer Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 

• Like 3